Coming out trans

So lovely people, I’ve finally told everyone else in my life except on here so here it goes. I am now officially no longer going to be identifying a man or cross dresser but starting my transitioning journey :transgender_flag:

After realising what a safe and welcoming place this is I would it’d be nice to hear your own personal experiences or any other trans people you know.

Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask :blush:

14 Likes

@FunSam92 well done I imagine it takes alot of nerves to come out in public. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @forwardghoul52 :blush:
It’s been a long time coming but feels like a real weight off my shoulders. Speaking to people I love, I just keep wishing I’d been braver to start sooner!

1 Like

Thanks @teacake very nervous but feels so much better admitting who I really am :blush:

3 Likes

Always be yourself be who you want is my saying.:+1:

2 Likes

Hi everyone , how do i post to this topic ?

1 Like

I guess i just did ?

1 Like

Love like you just did @sissylilpp x

1 Like

Well done…you stay true to who you really are.

My friend of 30years did it and thought they’d lose friends because of it and dreaded approaching any of us…because of the fear of rejection…

Just because my friend looks different now I embraced her and brought her over to the rest of us…and to hear how much she had suffered all those years was heartbreaking to say the least.

Everyone on here is supportive.

The very best of luck.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you @CurvyJilly it already feels like a weight off my shoulders and so far I worried for no reason. The first comment I got was “finally!” :joy:

There’s a long way to go but I always think the hardest step is the first! :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @FunSam92 it may be worth adding this to the thread we started the other day to help others too

1 Like

Thanks @Steve_Laura69 but I don’t know how to :joy:

2 Likes

One of my workmates is F to M and we all just treat him the same as everyone else, he shares my sense of humour, so we get on great.

3 Likes

Ahh I just meant copy it into there too lol but this topic is still really relevant so it’s no issue just a thought but people will see both so I’m sure it doesn’t matter lol we are really happy for you!

2 Likes

Thats great to hear @WillC one of my best friends is m to f trans and it just felt so normal afterwards. Hoping it’s the same for me :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Think I’ve done it. Thank you guys :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well i never knew them beforehand, but just treat them the same as i would any other workmate.

2 Likes

Think it goes to show that treating people kindly and respectfully is the most important thing :blush:

2 Likes

How do i post a picture ?

2 Likes

Did it work ? No , why does it say "can’t embed media items " ?

1 Like