1 Like

Massive praise to you gal :raised_hands:
It’s a big step but an even bigger weight lifted I should imagine

1 Like

Can anybody tell me why it says that ?

1 Like

You’re not able to upload pics straight babe x

1 Like

You haven’t been a member long enough yet, you have to visit a certain number of days to get your trust levels up. Then you can only post in the “Your Photos” categories. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s so nice to be called gal :blush: it’s really both but going for it officially gives me so many emotions but so happy of the moment.

Having a big glass of rosé to celebrate :wine_glass:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: For some reason this made me a bit tearful. It’s so lovely to hear that you’re embracing who you are and feeling ready to share that with those you care about and the rest of us too. I imagine that your journey will be full of ups and downs but i hope it’s a positive one and filled with love :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations x

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Kitty-Cat01 been a very emotional time so you saying you got tearful made me the same :joy:

Probably didn’t help that my mum, someone who I haven’t had a great relationship for years heard about my news from my cousin, just rang me, said congratulations and asked if I’d like to go clothes shopping at the weekend :pleading_face::heart:

Honestly feel so warm from everyone’s reaction and I’m confident I’ve got the people I need around me to help me along the way :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Mrs.John :heart:

2 Likes

Aw, that’s lovely :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes and it’s payday weekend too so will be a long trip :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations! It always makes me so happy seeing people learn who they are and begin to feel comfortable with and like that person :heart: My niece is trans and when she came out it was not even a question for me, I love the person they are and whether they identified as male, female, anything else or nothing at all wouldn’t change that.

3 Likes

Congratulations and all the best. Truly a landmark day and I wish you all the best :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @AmyA :blush:so pleased to hear your nieces journey is going well too!

1 Like

Thanks @Sergio32 its taken years to get her but feels amazing now! :heart:

1 Like

Had a few celebratory drinks now and rereading all your lovely messages has made me emotional :face_holding_back_tears:

Thank you all for your kindness and support
:heart::heart:

1 Like

My friends young son has started with his transition…some of his mums “friends” and a couple of her “boyfriends” have “let her go” as THEY couldn’t handle her son wanting to be a girl…WTF!!!

I’ve known him since he was 4 and he went to the GP at 10…thankfully now SHE is getting support and school has been fab. She has a new name and is soooo much happier in herself and dresses with pride instead of hiding away being someone she wasn’t.

I have given them support and been a shoulder for mum to cry on when other parents were whispering and even laughing… it was awful to witness.

Why oh why instead of ignorance teach your children to be accepting of people unless they give you reason not to be…she is the kindest most loving child and just wanted to have friends… not riddicule and whispered about and I know that it wasn’t the children it was the parents…

The more this gets discussed and accepted… the lives of so many will be happier.

Once again…the very best of luck to you.

You’ll get lots of support on here.

1 Like

Hi There :wave:
I came out as transgender coming up 18 months ago and I’ve just turned 40 i have been on HRT just over a year and all I can say is
WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS
Its the hardest thing you will ever do and you will only feel amazing from now on.
If you want help, advice a friend or just a shoulder don’t be afraid to shout me up sister.
Xx

4 Likes

That is great to hear that you’ve been so supportive. She should not have to hide who she is based on other people’s uneducated and unkind opinions.

What I’m doing now I don’t even if it was possible at school so we’re moving in the right direction at least :heart:

1 Like