Coming up with a better profile picture for forum?

Hey,

How do you people come up with a picture for your forum profile here at Lovehoney?

I am wanting to change mines but I am stuck on what to make it into.

Thanks.

1 Like

I went into the random images i had on my ipad and picked one semi at random :laughing: worked out pretty well

Doesnt have to be a pic of yourself, people choose all sorts of things.
If you get seriously stuck just google steam avatars, you will get a ton of small sized images

1 Like

No advice but I quite like the beard to be honest :blush:

4 Likes

I used to rotate mine much more frequently, but I got lazy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I added different outfits and toys in that we’d got recently (just in case that wasn’t obvious :slightly_smiling_face:).

6 Likes

Search for one you like. Or take a bunch of yourself then narrow down to one that really catches your eye. Figure it should be fun however.
Mine made me laugh…it’s a planet but pronounced differently means something else that’s relatable to many on this site, including myself!

3 Likes

I was lazy and took a pic. No great creativity or thought went into to - and sometimes that’s the issue if you overthink it. Nothing wrong with your pic at all

2 Likes

Not much thought, really. Just love the cute but sinister looking rabbit. I like the contrast of scary things being soft and cute things being strong or bad. :yum:

5 Likes

I have a very impressive and slightly shocking 19,000 photos on my phone. I picked one at random that I didn’t initially have the intention of using for LH.

4 Likes

I thought I had a lot with best 12,000 :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

2 Likes

I tried to cut most of mine off as the other day I’m pretty sure I saw an ex of mine on here! Couldn’t see the full face but looked very much like her! Same name as her nickname was but different location etc!
I’m 99% sure it’s her and she actually sent me a message the other night after I’d mentioned something on here about us! She didn’t mention it but it was strange haha
But in relation to youre question I think it’s one of the only ones I have with a bit of me on show so that’s why I chose my pic :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I like ropes so went with a picture of some of my ropes :yum::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Climbing ropes or other roping methods? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My pictures are usually of me in lingerie, though I’ve had my current pic for waaay too long! I used to rotate them very regularly.

1 Like

You can literally have anything. I picked my favourite flogger as it represents me and my interests :blush::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I don’t want to put actual pictures of me up, so went with the dragon for my name in a heart :heart::wales:

2 Likes

Mine started off with things like pictures of cute animals but then as I got more confident I changed to actual pics of me usually in some nice lingerie. I’ve never been brave enough to have my face in them!

You could use a pic of a favourite toy or something else that interests you if you don’t want to use a pic of yourself.

5 Likes

I just picked a pic i like, but is pretty anonymous.

1 Like

I just uploaded one of my social photos for mine but many like to be more secret yet sexy so get creative in using parts of their body lol

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of ropes, they can be for whatever you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just went on Google and found images I liked lol. Remember though not to add any sort of nudity as that is not allowed.