Commando Friday With A Twist

Ive never used nipple tassles or pasties.... do they stay on? and how? :)

Mistress Cara wrote:

Ive never used nipple tassles or pasties.... do they stay on? and how? :)

Basically strong double sided tape!

I would do it if it wasn't so painful without a bra - forget running for the bus!

x

PS only put tape round the edge - not in the middle of it - unless you like pain!!

x

Rowan wrote:

I tend to stay perky anyway. The benefits of petit breasts.

My imagination is now running wild Rowan, you have a bloody great way with words! ;-)

SG69 x

PS- I'll go braless smooth!

Hi Littlemisshorny, I've gone the other way! It my first Friday too and also my first time at work without knickers! Couldn't bring myself to leave the bra off though?! Maybe later! It's certainly made me feel more horny than usual going commando, OH won't know what hit him tonight!

Now that's an idea.....hee hee, i'm going round to his place tonight, so going commando is a definate...!!

I'm currently knickerless and braless while I wait for the OH to arrive. Then I'll be completely nekkid for most of the rest of the day!

No knickers here! I didn't even think about it being commando friday when I got dressed to take the dog out earlier. Just didn't bother putting any knickers on, I wonder how many other people were walking the park with no knickers on! x

Aww I've only gone and put knickers on today now, oh well. Lol. Ecks and SLM you pair of menaces! You know your knickerlessness descriptions will make me horny! :-p SG69 x

I've currently had to put a bra on now my Dad's home and I'll be going out later, but I'm still knickerless :D