Commando

Hi all, does anyone or OH like to go commando?

I like the feeling of no restrictions and letting my OH know at the last minute that I have no draws on. Drives her insane! She wants to see and touch but because out in public, she can’t!

Last Time, we were out shopping and I told her before paying and she went crazy, rubbing against me, asking me to show her, she didn’t care we were out. I showed her I had no band as usual which I knew would make her feel naughty, I know I did.

My OH likes to wear the tiniest G string out and sends me wild bending down for things and sharing, and what a view it is…

Only downside, the shopping doesn’t get put away on our return home!

3 Likes

I love being commando personally happy to go commando everywhere except work

4 Likes

Happy to go commando when get in from work. Get changed into jogging bottoms. OH loves wee grope under the material to see if anything is there.
OH has tried it, but I find it more of a turn on when the has thong / gstring on. The smallest piece of material trying to stop me

3 Likes

Love going commando feels great. Feels even better if you shave your legs, completely different experience for me.

I very rarely go commando as I like the snug feeling of having boxers on. Can’t resist the wife in a g-string!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Since I started wearing the chastity cage I’m commando most of the time. It’s far more comfortable.

My OH since I’ve met em has been commando, at first I was infatuated with it - constantly needing to poke, prod, and general amusement. Now, it doesn’t phase me. My lips will drop and drip the moment I find out there’s concealment, as I’m practically a giant child and can’t go without knowing :joy:
I myself, live for adorable lace, leather and anything cheeky.

2 Likes

I’ll go commando when I get out the shower with just some shorts on! Or I’ll put a thong on :wink: without telling the OH and surprise her with it.

My wife on occasion when we are out , will come back to our table in restaurant or bar or from changing room if out shopping and put her knickers in my pocket.
It has an instant effect on me as you can imagine . Knowing there is nothing under her skirt or dress leaves less room for movement in my trousers.

4 Likes

So I’ve not done commando, but I did purchase the sheer hose boxers (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/boxers-shorts/p/male-power-sheer-hose-boxer-shorts/a38593g71120.html) which when wearing under clothes feels amazing and I assume like being commando as the feeling is so different to any other type of underwear. The OH loves to know what I’m wearing and when sliding her hand into my trousers to investigate (such a sexy feeling), she absolutely adores these and really likes to slide her hands along.

The OH coming back and giving you their underwear sounds like a great idea, I will defo have to suggest that and then let her surprise me as and when it happens. Thanks for the great suggestion :smirk:

2 Likes

Wait…you guys wear underwear…like…all the time? :joy:

4 Likes

You mean to say there is some other way to be?

Been rocking the commando since 2002! :smiley:

4 Likes

Always commando except at work where an extra layer helps against welding injuries :astonished:. Commando all the time at home.

2 Likes

@LuciousLegs
One time she came back to table in a bar and just whispered in my ear. " its warm in hear and put her scrunched up knickers in my hand."
Trying to get next drink at bar without my embarrassing situation showing wasnt easy.
She giggled while I struggled.!!

6 Likes

I love this :heart::fire:

1 Like

Always commando at home!

3 Likes

Incredible the difference it makes in really hot weather. I mean, I wear g-strings, so not exactly massive pants, but soooo much cooler in heat.

1 Like

I couldn’t get on with the anal floss of g strings/things. So au natural it is.

I’ve been going commando since Xmas. Love the feel of freedom :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes