condom help needed please

Hi I need some advice please. I have a new partner who has a shorter but wider than average penis. Standard condoms are too tight but ideally I would like delay condoms as he has an issue with premature ejaculation but can't find any that would fit comfortably.
Can anyone advise please? Should we use large condoms with delay spray? If so which are the best?
Many thanks

It could be the tight condom making him cum faster, I find if I use a cock ring which makes me way more sensitve I have to try and last longer.

I think if you fond one that fits better then he might be okay, have a look on here they have loads of sizes.

1 Like

Thanks, it is large condoms we have been using. He says he's always had a problem in that area, now it doesn't bother me at all but it worries him and I can't have that! ;-)

barefootandsingle wrote:

Thanks, it is large condoms we have been using. He says he's always had a problem in that area, now it doesn't bother me at all but it worries him and I can't have that! ;-)

Give the delay stuff a go, I tried it once although I dont really need it but it was to good went numb, but worth a go.

Be careful when using delay spray with condoms as some of them can degrade a condom and make it ineffective. But also having a condom that doesn't fit correctly can make it ineffective too.

Have you thought maybe in the future both getting checked out for STI's and using a different form of contraception?

In the meantime, why don't you have a talk with live chat? I'm sure they'll be able to help you :)

Do you know his measurements? You can get perfect fit ones but you'd need to know his girth

Have you tried edging as a way to "train" him to become used to being close and finding what works for him to hold off as long as possible? If you do try a delaying cream or spray, use sparingly to find out how much he needs, the goal is to delay, not make him so numb he can't feel it.

Must it be a condom? There are lots of alternative methods of contraception available.

I think it would be worth a visit to a clinic to see what would work for you both.