Condom problems

Condoms were hopeless with my hubby as well as he used to only put them on when he was hard and then he was'nt ...if you know what I mean! Now on the rare occassions we have to use them he put's it on whilst he's still fairly slack and I then give him a helping hand....both still prefer bareback, though sometimes he really enjoys the sensation of the lubed condoms.

I can see that... we dont need condoms cos I cant have anymore kids... but we sometimes use the odd one for a bit of a different feel!!
Its more for me than him though.

If I get people in at work asking about this problem I generally don't suggest the using of the mouth as it's pretty easy to snag or tear them with your teeth (although I do it that way pretty much every time I put a condom on a partner - hypocrite - moi??!) but I do suggest that it's often a psychological problem. What I'd recommend is that if it's a condom that fits ok then maybe suggest he uses a condom when he masturbates on his own - may sound weird but it will get him used to the feel of it AND save a whole load of tissue :D

They're shite. You end up with condom willy. Where your knob reeks or condoms and spunk.
Minging.

Lubed, good quality condoms are key. The mouth trick helps, as does a cock ring.

I read socks as cock there. And had a worry you had some sort of info that someone was going to deep fry my member.