Condom sizes

Don't know if this is allowed or not but I use an online company called THEY FIT you print off a measuring kit then select your size, they are quite helpful, for your first order you can buy a tester pack that will have a couple of sizes close go what you measured so you can be sure of a good comfortable fit

I too would recommend TheyFit. I remember my first few times at college trying standard condoms, it was really hard work to get one on without splitting it. With practice I got better but the range of larger sizes out there have really improved things.

Condoms are not expensive, try a few and work out what is best and most comfortable for you.

without bragging, I just measured myself for the first time in years and Im 8 inches by 6 inches girth, Guess im slightly above average.

Magnums are my choice ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've always used standard brands and they're always ever so slightly too tight and ever so slightly too short. Is there some intermediate between magnums and the standard sizes?

I used to use pasante kingsize. Durex xxl were another choice but prefer the pasante as they are slightly wider.

I think condoms should have better size ranges in length and girth, just like women have cup size for Bras ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

BiggishBen wrote:

If you go to buy gloves there are quite a range of sizes to choose between. The same should be the case for condoms to reflect the large range of penis sizes but there is not that much difference in size between those commonly stocked.

I have wondered if there would be any problem with all condoms being say 25cm long so they just don't fully unroll. Not yet found one that didn't full unroll.

Is that another way of saying your big lol

Throbinhood wrote:

Is that another way of saying your big lol

I suppose I am, not that the last couple of inches get a lot of use, do you have similar issues?

Ive never had any compalints lol

I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

HungLikeA wrote:

I always had trouble getting them down far enough, and I think I am only slightly longer than average. It causes problems, needing to check they are still on properly just before the crucial moment, kind of spoils that moment slightly.

Nothing worse than losing a condom while in the moment lol