Condoms for fun

Ok so im/we are wanting to add more fun so adding condoms to the mix will be different,What condoms are good for just plain different fun and are not to much as i want to get loads.

do you mean to use them for their purpose? Silly question I know but the things you can do with imagination and condoms lol

Not so silly,For sex is the number 1 reason,In our relationship we have never worn condoms so it will be different cumming into that but also it might help to delay me cumming.

Got me thinking what other ways i could use a condom for sexual pleasure

LH does quite a range... flavoured, ribbed, contoured they have delay which are okay... My OH used to find they numbed him after but everyone is different.
Got me thinking what other ways you could use them now for sexual pleasure lol
For some reason after i've had way too much to drink I use them for various reasons... seeing how much you can blow them up to sticking them to walls using static. Last time was seeing how much water they can hold... Answer to that is a lot and flooded my kitchen after attempting to pick it up (being drunk dropped it on the floor)....

wonders if they can be filled with helium lol..

Cool i want to be around you when your are drunk lol

Dont think ill god for flavoured or ones with numbing.

I shall look to see if they do ribbed ones or something like that...

i have a strong irational fear of condoms. i hate everything about them (other than the usefull protection factor but then im on the pill for that)

before i wenrt on the pill and gained my fear of them however i hused to love the pleasuremax ones. my partner wants to come in one and taattach it to a gag so i have to swallow it all.- yuck

Sounds fun what your partner wants to do

I dont want a condom that pleasures me more to do with her,LH doesn't seem to have many well the ones i was hoping for ive got to get some as im getting some lube and also a fleshlight,All by the end of the night.

So far its these that sound fun http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17521

glow in the dark ones are fun!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25949 These have fun in the title... but I think they're just colourful and flavoured.

chris9r wrote:

glow in the dark ones are fun!

My boyfriend and I are planning a Star Wars night. I haven't seen any of them, and now I've somehow agreed to watch all 6 films over 2 nights. I am soo gonna suprise him with some glow in the dark condoms for his uhem.. lightsaber.

rag doll wrote:

i have a strong irational fear of condoms. i hate everything about them (other than the usefull protection factor but then im on the pill for that)

before i wenrt on the pill and gained my fear of them however i hused to love the pleasuremax ones. my partner wants to come in one and taattach it to a gag so i have to swallow it all.- yuck

my oh loves it when I cum in a condom then empty it into her open mouth