contradictions and wierdness !

so today ive done / said something ive been putting off for weeks .. but a person in my life has been making me feel like dog crap for a while now , and ive finally told them how i feel an that its no good for me .. which should make me feel strong and good right ??!!

so how is it all ive done is given myself a massive headache and been crying constantly since messaging them ?!

isnt it odd how when you DO something positive it can make you feel rubbish for a while ?!

Well done for getting rid , hugs don't worry about feeling rubbish, you have made a big decision and it will take time emotionally to get straight again, you'll soon feel better and thank God they are out of your life.

im not sure i want him out of my life . i do know i cant have him IN my life with the way things have been though . friendship is a two way street an ive been the only one making effort , when ive looked back on the last 8 months i feel like such a fool if im honest an thats not how it should be .

things often get worse before getting better...

sending virtual hugs

thank you batfink !

im awful at telling people if theyve made me feel rotten .. but its been getting worse for a few months and breaking point happened . short of getting ' mug' tattooed on my forehead i had no choice but to just be honest and blunt .

If you ask me hun no one needs anyone in there life if they make you feel like sh*t. Here if you need to talk my lovely. Xx

Never nice to hear about other's pain....Chin up, and I hope you'll come through happier in time.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

If you ask me hun no one needs anyone in there life if they make you feel like sh*t. Here if you need to talk my lovely. Xx

thank you hun . i feel pretty wiped out by it all to be honest .. going to shop to get some milk and have a cuppa an snuggle up with the kitty an watch tv xxx

Aww Ruby, I know how that feels, but you did the right thing, standing up for yourself and not allowing him to treat you badly. This is the crux of the matter, you say you want him to still be in your life, and if he has any ounce of respect or values your company or friendship even an ounce, he will listen to what you said and start respecting you more and not taking advantage of you. If he really is just completely using you, he probably will vanish if he thinks he cannot use you anymore, but if that happens, you saved yourself a lot of pain and disappointment in the long run. xxx

Good luck hunni x

Fluffbags wrote:

Aww Ruby, I know how that feels, but you did the right thing, standing up for yourself and not allowing him to treat you badly. This is the crux of the matter, you say you want him to still be in your life, and if he has any ounce of respect or values your company or friendship even an ounce, he will listen to what you said and start respecting you more and not taking advantage of you. If he really is just completely using you, he probably will vanish if he thinks he cannot use you anymore, but if that happens, you saved yourself a lot of pain and disappointment in the long run. xxx

Good luck hunni x

very true . if hes 1/4 of the person i ever thought he was i hope he will still be around but .. who knows . i think im all cried out for today tho . so cuppa tea and a nap before my little dude gets home to sort mesefl out i think . thank you fluffs xx

Aww I feel your pain. Being honest and standing up for yourself feels amd sounds like the right thing to do, and it is.
But the hurt you're feeling is because you're dissapionted and annoyed that they didn't care about you or respect you enough to realise that their attitude and behaviour was uncaring and hurtful to you.
We all hope that every one else is decent and considerate like us, but sadly that is not always the case.
You totally did the right thing, and he will have to live with he fact that he only has himself to blame for ruining a freindship with a lovely person like yourself.
Big hugs xxx
Mrs A

if you act like a prick, you get fucked :P

it'll feel better xxx

Ah pet big big hugs to you. Standin up for urself is nver easy, I know all about it. The fact u were cryin so much afterwrds shows ur a gd person an done the right thing. Hope it all wrks out love.

bee .. im in love with that saying now hahaha !!! xxx

cheers numnuts and Mrs A xxx

lol, here to help :P

You will feel better for it soon promise I did it a few weeks ago sent a txt needed to be said but cried afterwards as I knew I wouldnt get a response but I needed to say things to get them out my head was worth it in the end promise x

i got a response . was hardly worth having a response . seems a simple '' i never meant anything that way'' will suffice for 8 months of me turning myself inside out for someone who's treated me like a b&b owner rather than a mate more often than not . i miss how things were ( not when we were a 'thing' but when i was treated like someone who .. existed . .. but theres no going back to that i guess ,

just feelin a bit broken down . probs wont be on here too much in the next few days cos my head's not together enough really to be .. coherent or whatever .

Rubysoho dont let the bastard get you down your stronger than you think you are wipe your tears brush yourself off you are stronger than you think xx

xxxx

he's not even worth thinking about chicken, let alone being sad :( friends don't act like that, what an idiot way to reply...