contradictions and wierdness !

Aw hun! You're stronger than that darlin; don't let him get you down! And I'm SO proud of you for sticking up for yourself <3. No one deserves to be treated like that.

Feel better soon Suga. *Hugs* xx

thank you all . i just need to clear my head . im not the best person in the world by faaaaaaaaaaaar but i know damn well i deserve to be treated like i exist and matter just a little bit no matter what anyones got going on . just gotta concentrate on being good to myself . xxx

Awww rubysoho I feel for you as I've done the same thing. The problem is you think of the good times and wonder could things change and be like that again and maybe it wasn't so bad afterall.

Well if you write down the crap and the good you realise it wasn't that good afterall. If you raised enough courage to say something it must of been bad!!

You deserve much much better. You know you do!! Chin up my lovely.

my friend wrote me a list of his "faults", things i'd moaned about etc, some when written down looked petty (but weren't to me!) and some monumental - how the hell did i put up with that!

when i started to have the "have i done the right thing" moments I would dig out the list and read it through, it made me cry to start with and laugh eventually x

i found it the other day after 3 years (yep i kept it that long!) and read it through without any feelings - yeah finally over him!!

get someone to do a list, or do it yourself x

and don't forget that even bad things ending are still an ending and therefore need some grieving time xx

we're not a couple . just friends .. its just been a very one sided friendship for a long time .

we're not a couple . just friends .. its just been a very one sided friendship for a long time .

think it would work even with friends, after all it's still a relationship (and sometimes more complex than couples) x

hope you feel better x

thank you fizzy x