Cotton only non sexy lingerie?

My wife doesn’t wear lingerie. She isnt interested.

She has discovered the yoga/sports bra, and benefiting from an A to B cup, she’s done away with all underwired and clasps bras.
All her underwear is cotton too. No mad made fibres.

So, that pretty much rules out anything lovehoney sells.

Are any of you aware of sports/comfy bra makers that would make something using a bit more that plain blakc cotton?

I’d like to introduce something a bit less everyday to me, whilst keep the great comfort she’s getting now.

Does this exist?
Any recommendations?

1 Like

Unfortunately nobody on here will be able to suggest somewhere you can purchase lingerie from other then Lovehoney.

2 Likes

@Deanna32 is correct that nobody will be able to make outside recommendations. I’d suggest google. I think the search term your looking for is probably bralette, which should open it up beyond just sport bras. Pair with “cotton” or “organic cotton” and I’m sure you’ll find some niche/dedicated brands to support. There are also some lingerie brands that emphasize their organic/natural silk fibers that may be an option that’s comfortable for her and appealing for you?

5 Likes

Sportswear manufacturers should have something that you’re after in cotton @JustAnotherPervert
Plenty of colours and patterned options beside black.

1 Like

Of course this can exist, I’ve in the past as a fashion designer made some sports type bras and then sexed them up by cutting and manipulating the fabric to show more flesh… can also do the same thing with swimwear too or body shaping things :nerd_face:

1 Like

I tested… Well the wife did a bra and knicker set. The bar is a similar to a sports bra and plain knickers. Cant see them yet but they would be ideal as they had a few side slashes in

For a while I bought my underwear from a local seller who handmakes them…is it handmade if a sewing machine is used? Maybe :man_shrugging:t2:
But yeah, I can’t say who it is, though I doubt it would be what you had in mind.

Like @LRLRL says, bralettes can be very sexy and those can be bought all over.

I definitely see the appeal in comfort over sex appeal. I wear crop tops mostly because a surgery has left half of my upper body a bit weirdly sort of numb :face_with_monocle: the feeling of a wired bra makes my skin feel dead. Very dramatic, I know lol BUT I did find a love for lingerie, all soft cups and there are some things that LH sell that may give the right balance of comfort and sexy like this Mindful set.
In saying that, I don’t recommend you buying it as if she’s not interested, then she may feel pressured and even if she liked it a bit, that could be enough to put her off. But you could show it to her and point out that recycled materials are used.

1 Like

There is a manufacturer out of Spain that is fairly popular that makes great “lounge” attire, bamboo cottons, etc. Google it and see what you can find… :wink:

1 Like

I love bamboo so soft

1 Like

I hate cotton lingerie but in the gym it’s essential as it’s very absorbent

However I cannot wait to get out and into something more feminine

Thing is cotton is so much more breathable than all synthetic fibres commonly used in racy underwears.

I totally get my wife’s point of view, im the same, cotton or natural fibres in most everything, from bedding to clothing.

We did try the mindful sets, no underwiring and some of the design are good.
They were pretty, but she doesnt like the synthetic fibres.

1 Like

As far as i understand, we can discuss things that lovehoney isnt selling and isnt in the market for without fear of being edited.
@Lovehoney_Brenna is that correct or is lounge wear type underwear in full cotton too thin a line to cross for the lovehoney forum?

All cotton and possibly on lovehoney soon? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, that’s really helpful.

Some interesting results there.

1 Like

Please see the below comment from @Lovehoney_Leanne regarding competitor links :slight_smile:

As we sell underwear, you should not be linking to other underwear sites. :slight_smile:

3 Likes