Couples bucket list for daring couples?

Couples bucket list for daring couples?

is there such a thing? Or a proposition for love honey to create a ticklist like book?

daring couples or to cause couples to become daring?

think it would be a great idea

any thoughts or suggestions?

any games on lovehoney relate to this?

Hmm see for me, I don't have so much of a bucket list of positions or things to try out, but more of a bucket list for different places to have sex. It's great to be able to go away somewhere and lead your partner off to somewhere you've found for a bit of fun. Then whenever I'm away without her I'm always building up the list of places I could take her to.

Rusty89 wrote:

Hmm see for me, I don't have so much of a bucket list of positions or things to try out, but more of a bucket list for different places to have sex. It's great to be able to go away somewhere and lead your partner off to somewhere you've found for a bit of fun. Then whenever I'm away without her I'm always building up the list of places I could take her to.

This has potential. You can make it as romantic or as naughty as you like. We like al fresco sex but I've we've never planned it before, usually just doing it as the opportunity presented itself. I may have to run this by the boss, I think.

I think the problem is that everyone has different tastes. Even those who say they like the same thing might mean different things, there's often a wide variety of things that fall under the same term.

I've not played any, but I know a lot of people on here find some of the board games useful for prompting them to try new things.

Or both of you write a list of things you'd like to try and let the other say yes/maybe/no to each one and go from there.

I think once you get going the ideas tend to snowball :-)

I like this idea.

Roll the dice to see who decides...

We had a list of things to do sexually. We've actually done some things that were not even on the list at the time.

The only one we have never got round to trying was dogging, but given the option of dogging or swinging, the central heating always wins out.