Couples who shower together

i feel your pain, we moved recently and our shower is so narrow and the water drips not gushes

We always help to wash each other in the shower. I love lathering up hubbys big hairy circumcised cock to get him clean but always end up making him cum in a few minutes :joy:

1 Like

We do love to shower together when we have a night away in a hotel, this is one of the first thing we do when we get to our hotel as we both love a bit of shower sex.
This isnā€™t something we can do at home so we make the most of it while we are away without the kids.

3 Likes

We donā€™t often do it but generally, if it gets sexy in there, we have a few routines that I like!
As we are standing up, and itā€™s easy to do, I quite like rubbing my bits against her bits, with lots of kissing.
My OH at some point will always turn around and we have some ā€˜from behindā€™ action - again, itā€™s easy standing up and being next to a wall.
She loves a ā€˜reach aroundā€™ and a bit of clit stimulation with fingers - to be honest, I struggle to do it well (she will often get involved on that front - which I find very hot)
I never have an orgasm in that position - I find the water in the shower makes it feel strange.
Lots of fun, but I donā€™t get as ā€˜lostā€™ in the moment as on dry land :slight_smile:
She will often kneel down and give me a BJ, which is really fun.
Once she got me to kneel down and she rubbed her pussy right in my face, while I had a wank, which was one of the hottest things ever!!!
To finish, I will often end up rubbing my cock on her pussy and then cumming.
Makes standing up afterwards quite difficult tho!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes