Craving for swallowing cum

They`re a cereal.

My partner doesn't mind swallowing, but she hates goi/sticky things in face/body so its only option. Folk who don't like taste, try flavoured lube. Its allowed us to do vaginal to oral a lot easier.

I love it...the more the better & don't waste a drop...πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ€€πŸ˜‹

5 Likes

Mmmmmm could do with some everyday...love a dose in a morning...sets you up for the day...oh well...I wish...

3 Likes

I am surprised to see some comments up there. whats wrong with men cum? I give blowjob almost every day, sometimes more than once and I never waste a drop of it, because I love it in every way. I have been with my partner for the past three years and I never spit.

4 Likes

If people don't want to taste or swallow it then that's up to them. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ It doesn't make anyone a good girl if they happen to swallow, nor is it a waste if it's spat out. It's just a splodge of jizz. The taste can be ameliorated with the right diet, but if its still not to someone's liking then they have the absolute right to not have it in their mouth. πŸ‘

2 Likes

Very true Mr Chimp, i would rather swallow jizz than a Brussels sprout, it's all down to individual taste, and nobody should be ashamed of not liking something.

2 Likes

In my 40's and never had the pleasure of cumming in a woman's mouth let alone them swallowing. I guess that's what happens to being loyal with my lover for 25 years. I've even tasted my own to see what it's like. Think I may try the pineapple trick πŸ‘

I crave a bj everyday, & giving a lady oral (a nice dream).

I crave giving a bj everyday & receiving oral myself everyday would be amazing...πŸ˜‹

5 Likes

I love giving them and receiving is nice although my mind wonders during. I end up worrying I’m taking too long to cum and faking. Any tips CJ?

Hourglass, never worry! From my personal perspective, a lady can take as long as she wants/needs to cum , I just love being down there!

Yes relax and enjoy it let yourself go...doesn't matter how long... worrying about how long and then having to fake it is no joy for you...

Hourglass95 Don't worry about taking too long. If you come in 10 mins or 2 hours, no problem. As long as you are enjoying it and your OH is, all is good. I would imagine that most men who enjoy going down on a women (me included) would rather you take a longer time to come! I Prefer 2 hours down there instead of 10 mins that's for sure :) Also a bit off topic bit with regards to the tread swallowing come, i love swallowing women creamy come.

never fake it. That is a long slippery slope (pun). Just allow yourself to relax and enjoy.

Paullovesoral, i love swallowing a womans cum, squirt, juices etc too, it's part of the intimacy.

Will C , I’ve gone down on girls and love it myself. I use the kivin method so never takes long πŸ˜‰ but I’ve only ever tasted womanly cum. Is squirt juice a different taste?

It`s pretty tasteless really, just a nice reward for your hard work! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

Only tasted my own squirt when it hit my toy and sent the forceful jet all over my face...🀀...doesn't have a taste really.

2 Likes

The above is why i missed out "T" πŸ˜