CRAZY MYSTERY BUNDLES! WAHHHH

Happy Monday! 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/5238/

I like that there is a difference between 'couple' and 'kinky couple' :p

*so tempted*

Wow, these look so exciting, definitely tempted!

my only reservation and it is a small one is the risk of duplication if you already have a decen sized collection .

Oooh these look good... but what happens if you get your bundle but you don't like a couple of items that are included. Can you just return those items for a partial refund or do you have to return the whole lot?

I have a feeling that if I bought one it would contain things that I already own :/

I was soooo tempted, but the battery indication put me off! The bundle i was interested in had 7 toys and required 11 batteries! So im guessing a lot of them were the sort of toys i would steer clear of.

will be interesting to see what other people get though!

I love surprises and would love the kinky couple's one. My only concern as Mysteron says is fear of getting duplicates, as I have quite a few kinky toys in my collection.

I think it's a great price, and it just like a lucky bag reminds me of being a kid lol

JM88 wrote:

I was soooo tempted, but the battery indication put me off! The bundle i was interested in had 7 toys and required 11 batteries! So im guessing a lot of them were the sort of toys i would steer clear of.

I was looking at that one too and wondering how that divided up...

Lovebirds_x wrote:

JM88 wrote:

I was looking at that one too and wondering how that divided up...

+1. Batteries really put me off nowadays. But I'm extra curious to hear what people get. Is this going to be a long-ish running thing Cazz?

Boogaloo wrote:

Oooh these look good... but what happens if you get your bundle but you don't like a couple of items that are included. Can you just return those items for a partial refund or do you have to return the whole lot?

I have a feeling that if I bought one it would contain things that I already own :/

It is a 'lucky dip' so I believe you pay for the bundle and either keep the entire bundle or return it all together.

I will speak with someone to get a definite answer on this.

Thanks for asking!

PurpleHeart wrote:

+1. Batteries really put me off nowadays. But I'm extra curious to hear what people get. Is this going to be a long-ish running thing Cazz?

I believe it is 'while stocks last' so there isn't a way to put a time scale on this offer I am afraid.

Many thanks 

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

It is a 'lucky dip' so I believe you pay for the bundle and either keep the entire bundle or return it all together.

I will speak with someone to get a definite answer on this.

Thanks for asking!

That makes sense, otherwise you could potentially get an item worth £30+ for a real bargain if you only kept the most expensive item and sent the rest back.

Think this is a fantastic idea for people new to sex toys who know they wont get duplicates and get to experience new things.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

I believe it is 'while stocks last' so there isn't a way to put a time scale on this offer I am afraid.

Many thanks

Alright, thanks for clarifying this :D.

Hi - it's really hard to predict how these things will go... but we should have enough bundles to last a week - maybe a wee bit longer.

I know pay day for lots of people isn't until next Tuesday!

Are they all the same or do some have extra luxury toys in like last time?

Young and fun95 wrote:

Are they all the same or do some have extra luxury toys in like last time?

I believe each bundle will have a selection of items from all different price ranges and brands and the items will vary between each 'bag/box' although some may be very similar or the exact same. As they are a lucky dip there is no way to tell this in advance. 

Steve may be able to confirm this?

Many thanks

Ooo! Yay! I missed out on these last year, hopefully they are still in stock come pay day! :) x

Hehe i love how the bum one says "Bumdule" on the picture :D

X

Oh wow, tricky to decide which one!

I got one last year, I utterly loved it. When it arrived I decided I didn't like all the products in the box but the overall price was worth it. I then, over time, used things I never thought I would and experimented with new things. It was fantastic.

I'd encourage everybody to get one, funds allowing. It's so nice getting a surprise package and you never know what might be of interest once it's in your hand. You could always sent it back if you didn't like it too, usual excellent returns policy.