CRAZY MYSTERY BUNDLES! WAHHHH

It's gonna kill me but I'll be leaving these this year. I bought one of each last year and got a good few duplicates of stuff I already had. My collection is seriously massive now so I don't want to risk spending money just to double up and have to return stuff.

I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it's done the same as last year where once you buy a box every item in your selection is listed individually in your order page. That way you can see what you're getting and cancel before it's despatched if you're not happy with your lot, which is exactly what I did when I bought a second female box only to discover they were identical 😊

I cant view these as im at work but they sound really interesting! Im now counting down the minutes to home time to have a wee look!

I love these but I do think they are more suited to someone that doesnt have a large collection.

Im tempted but probably have most of whats in them.

How can it be a lucky dip if each bundle has the exact amount of batteries you will need?

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

It's gonna kill me but I'll be leaving these this year. I bought one of each last year and got a good few duplicates of stuff I already had. My collection is seriously massive now so I don't want to risk spending money just to double up and have to return stuff.

I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it's done the same as last year where once you buy a box every item in your selection is listed individually in your order page. That way you can see what you're getting and cancel before it's despatched if you're not happy with your lot, which is exactly what I did when I bought a second female box only to discover they were identical 😊

To confirm, we have not done that for the order system this time.

So this time it remains a mystery until the box arrives and is in your hands! 

Never know wrote:

How can it be a lucky dip if each bundle has the exact amount of batteries you will need?

Last years feedback was that people ordered the bundle then didn't have the correct batteries.

So this year we have said how many batteries would be needed so people can play straight away! With all the products we stock, the battery items have been carefully selected to meet this combination and there is a huge selection of possibilities for each bundle. For toys that do not require a battery they will come as they are (e.g they do not require batteries at all.) or with the correct charger if this is required so there is nothing more to purchase.

Thanks

i caved and bought two... damn you lovehoney!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

To confirm, we have not done that for the order system this time. As you can imagine the amount of people purchasing multiple bags of the same bundle hoping to find one with a selection they liked the look of, then cancelling the rest. It caused a lot of time spent here to be wasted for customer care and the warehouse teams.

So this time it remains a mystery until the box arrives and is in your hands ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oooh, that would be a torment and a half, lol. I can't cope with surprises unless they're sprung on me two seconds before I'm allowed to put myself out of my misery.

Any temptation I might have had to try the kinky couples bundle is gone now. I really hate sending stuff back because we have two post offices nearby and the people who work in them ask what it is you're returning. I get flustered when they ask so they know the nature of the contents when I blabber toys, lol.

That said, I do understand why Lovehoney have done this. All the cancellations last year must have been a nightmare to deal with and I feel bad now for adding to customer services work load :(

I think I will have to buy one while they're available! Not sure which to go for though...probably female. My boyfriend doesn't like cock rings or male masturbators so I can't think of anything a couple's bundle could have for us?!

Is it all sex toys or is there a possibility of getting bondage items in the couple's bundles?!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Never know wrote:

Last years feedback was that people ordered the bundle then didn't have the correct batteries.

So this year we have said how many batteries would be needed so people can play straight away! With all the products we stock, the battery items have been carefully selected to meet this combination and there is a huge selection of possibilities for each bundle. For toys that do not require a battery they will come as they are (e.g they do not require batteries at all.) or with the correct charger if this is required so there is nothing more to purchase.

Thanks

Thank you :) x

Oh Cazz, you’re a big tease! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mmm which one's do I buy?

Must... resist... temptation...

The male bundle looks tempting FS like the new avitar( how long on offer? Does anybody know)

D.j wrote:

The male bundle looks tempting FS like the new avitar( how long on offer? Does anybody know)

This has already been answered, please refer back to page one.

Many thanks 

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

D.j wrote:

This has already been answered, please refer back to page one.

Many thanks

Thank you I missed it sorry

no problem at all.Β 

ohhhh sounds like they are having some fun cleaning out the warehouse at Lovehoney. Good luck, everyone getting some fun new items.

I love a bundle, but yes I fear my collection is now so vast that I won't benefit this year - but last years bundles were amazing so if you are thinking about getting one - do it!

What items were in last years mystery bundles? Thinking of purchasing but not so keen on returning if the items are duplicates.

Perhaps last years items might help people in deciding if they would like to make a purchase or not?

If you search 'bumdle' you'll find last years thread, where people copy/pasted what they had got. Though it is unlikely they'd put them same things in!

Also with regards to duplicates, there used to be a thread for sex toy adoption where people would buy grab bags and put up their (obviously unused) duplicates 'for adoption', with the idea being that someone buys you a little thing off your wishlist to cover postage and you send them the item. Is that still a thing?