Creative ways

Hi. Usually on Sundays (the one day we have off together) things tend to be our most romantically fun. We have started a bit of fun where she gives me a few options of which panties she should wear. I don't always go the most sexy, sometimes there isn't a sexy option, it gives me an element of control but in reality she has chosen, can't choose crotchless boyshorts if they aren't proposed. This week I am going to be hoping she has a stereotypically sexy option and is feeling horny. I'm going to suggest a way to determine the number of edges she must experience before orgasm. How do I determine the number? Cut a deck of cards isn't quite right, maybe something with more of a predicament, sexually creative or something which keeps her stomach in knots as she waits to hear.

3rd ball that comes out on the lottery? Although thinking about it that could be 45 ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) , maybe she can pick a number from the balls that come out?

Alternatively, flip a coin after each edge, that way neither of you know! or roll a dice, only if you get the highest number can she cum. (you could get a 20 sided dice for example to keep it in your favour)

Kneeslider wrote:

3rd ball that comes out on the lottery? Although thinking about it that could be 45 , maybe she can pick a number from the balls that come out?

I I love the lottery idea but a fair flaw highlighted. Don't think I have the patience for that let alone my poor SO