Cross dress

I’m new into cross dressing and love women’s lingerie. Looking for some suggestions as items to try.

1 Like

Depending on your fancy / style / materials. I’m sure the world is your oyster…

2 Likes

Thanks Craig1234. I’m thinking a bodysuit or chemise. Open to recommendations

1 Like

Take a look at some of my posts in the lingerie uploads :slight_smile: .
Lovehoney has a lot to offer

6 Likes

@Melody1 i will check out your pictures just new to the forum

2 Likes

@Craig1234 do love a bodysuit or a wet look item

I think lingerie is a matter of personal taste. I like mine very lacy and girly, there’s nothing I enjoy more than slipping on lace thongs or Brazilian knickers with a cami or slip. Occasionally I’ll add stockings and suspender.

I tend to shop in dedicated lingerie shops, either on line or in store. I haven’t worked up the courage to ask if I can try items on before I purchase, I generally just go in and have a look around, select items in my size then pay and go.

To me the most important thing is getting your sizes right. My size is the same in women’s knickers as it is in men’s (not that I’ve bought any for a couple of years). Buying lingerie sets is the most difficult for me, as I take 2 to 4 size larger top than bottoms, so if I buy something like a cami set, the top fits but the pants fall down.

1 Like

@Jade48 thanks for your advice it has been very helpful. I will hopefully get an order in this week

1 Like

@Jade48 i have an eye on a few bits a couple of chemises and some wet look item can send you the potential options

1 Like

Just a tip to check your size, go to a sports store and try on some togs, slip a couple of bikini bottoms in with the togs, then when you try them you’ll know your knicker size.

1 Like

@Jade48 thanks for the advice would you like me to send you the options

I’m not sure L/H allows messaging.

1 Like

@Jade48 you could be right I meant I can post the link on the page here

1 Like

@Dan19 : I have a 29-30" waist - I normally buy size 6-8, needs to be nice and tight to keep the man stuff in place, any bigger and it just flops out

2 Likes

@Dan19
In terms of lingerie I agree bodies and thongs are great. I find sometimes looking at shapeware you can get a really tight fit which could be nice also. The additional of tights, stocking or suspenders could also be something to think about.

If your ever looking at more than lingerie
Mark Bryan has a great style inspiration.

1 Like

@Wood_Wow thanks for the advice that’s much appreciated. I m looking at a few bits that I would like to order to start with.
I do love a skirt or short dress so will check them out too.

1 Like

@Wood_Wow i actually have a latex thong that I bought which I will try today. I can keep you posted if you are interested

1 Like

@Wood_Wow its a made to order one from someone online. Today will be its first try.

1 Like

Good luck. sounds great, enjoy.

1 Like

@Wood_Wow thanks will let you know how I get on.