Crossdressers - wearing lingerie every day

As a crossdresser I’m asking fellow crossdressers if they wear lingerie every day or just every so often
Personally I have always worn women’s knickers since a teenager and stockings and suspenders in colder months for about 10 years and I love the fact it’s both naughty but the stockings keep me warm (worn under my suit)

:bum2:

7 Likes

My husband wears knickers every day and stockings and suspenders again when cold or sometimes in the hotter days when he is feels frisky

Personally he looks stunning in stockings as he has long legs - but he keeps the suspender belt Simple ( black or white)

12 Likes

I must admit I seem to wear more fun panties in the summer, I have to dress up so much for warmth in the winter it loses it’s appeal a little for me. Love dressing up in the evening which happens in some way quite often. Nylon tights are definitely great for added warmth as well as the naughtiness.

3 Likes

It’s not something I’m into but if I was like I am with my sexy men’s underwear I tend to just wear it everyday like normal underwear :grin:

1 Like

I wear thongs every day without fail. There’s been a handful of times I’ve gone to shops wearing a wet look thong body suit with matching stockings and suspenders under my clothes :flushed: :bum3:

4 Likes

I wear knickers everyday with either tights or stockings.

5 Likes

I uh. Can’t wear lingerie daily due to metal material inside things that make underwear of any type un-wearable so I’m commando 24/7 unless in the bedroom for fun reasons. Sometimes I do wear crotchless garter belts with my stockings though.

I do have pedicure maintenance and on (in an it’s generally on point every day sense), and wear women’s no show sock liners with stockings almost every day though. The pedicure color choices are always what make the nail salon shops think they didn’t understand English right when I say what I want when I go with my GF.

The women’s no show sock liners are for when my pants leg ride up a bit. It’s obvious I’m wearing stockings and obvious it appears I’m barefoot. They also help with moisture absorption and…occasionally the oh crap thrill that you can clearly see my pedicure when I’m required to remove shoes in certain ethnicities homes. Which actually happens a lot and sometimes interferes with my business closing success rate if I’m being completely honest about it. Heh

The stretching athletic no show sock liners that are only made for women in the brand and style that are see through, in waaaaaaay too small sizes that is the most difficult for me. Other than the inability to wear lingerie/underwear due to the size of urethral plugs/and ball stretchers. Unless I take everything out, and that’s not a quick process or something I would want to have to sacrifice on an every day basis or when my garter belts are still needing to be washed. I think the solution is actually obvious now as a result of this thread.

I just need to buy more crotchless garter belts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do wear knickers everyday and on most days a matching bra, I must admit I like the support a bra gives. I also like to sleep in a chemise or babydoll in the summer , but in the winter no chance

3 Likes

I wear them most days. Tend to wear boxers when at work and then come home and get changed into something with a bit of lace.

2 Likes

I would say to embrace your true passion and get yourself into some great knickers and throw away them boxers - men’s boxers are the worst looking type of underwear- :expressionless:

7 Likes

I wear knickers most days and bras and babydolls at night.As my remaining boxers wear out i always replace them with panties.It feels lovely and relaxing in bed dressed like this and so so horny especially when wearing stockings and suspenders too.Wife also one very happy lady as i’m always ready to perform when en femme.

4 Likes

Wearing panties most days , robe and/or satiny PJ pants a lot of nights.

3 Likes

I love wearing knickers as well as suspenders and stockings and I have a few dresses and outfits but I find it hard to wear a bra - I have tried loads but as I’m tall (6’3’’) they don’t look good

I’m still looking as I want to wear a bra but want it to look good

2 Likes

Know the feeling well,lingerie makers really missing out here as there is quite a market out there for us guys into sexy lingerie.LHM should start a range of bra’s to cater for this market. :smiley:

2 Likes

I wear panties most often, but when it’s not hot outside, I’ll wear a garter belt and stockings, panties and a silk nightie under my clothes. But that also depends if I’m in a hurry when dressing as it takes a while to put on the garter belt and stockings.

4 Likes

Very happy to say i now no longer have any male underwear.Panties and everything else for me every day from now on.So happy,relaxed and free…Just wished humanity was even more open and educated so i could wear dresses some days without ridicule or abuse.Although,whilst in Manchester for a few days last year spotted a few guys in dresses or skirts coupled with some guy clothing too so maybe we are getting there!

3 Likes

i got rid of all my male underwear at the age of 16 - at the time my girlfriend would encouraged me to embrace my fem side and would go shopping for underwear with me

its just wonderful to have an understanding partner

2 Likes

So so true.Wife also said i should wear my dresses and skirts all the time whilst at home from now on.She really loves this feminine side of me which seems to be blossoming even more these days and we are both very happy together.Plus it seems to be leading to more sex than ever and she loves that for sure.

3 Likes

nice to hear - in this heat i would love to wear a skirt

1 Like

Yes,wish i could wear one at work too,would be lovely.