Cubing!

evey jeez babes thats janeway you should

seriously give

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/09/tasha_yar,_polywater_intoxication.jpg

a go instead lol plus she was head of security

Like strong sci-fi women then boys?

no just the fit ones lol ... wonderwoman never did it for me it was the fact that she could probably kick my head in if she didn't orgasm tha always put me off or the fact that she could tell if i was lying about sommat lol

WandA wrote:

Like strong sci-fi women then boys? External Media

I have just three worlds.

Captain. Amanda. Carter.

AGH! Words, not worlds. Dammit.

erm did she have an outfit??

Samantha Carter of Stargate. She could kick your arse!

WandA wrote:

Samantha Carter of Stargate. She could kick your arse!

yeh but i would enjoy that kicking lol

Omg, total brain fart. It's Amanda Tapping, Samantha Carter. Duh. I am an idiot.

dude it's all about Boomer from the new BSG series http://braintrust.friendemies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/boomer.jpg hot diggity dayum!

although as a side note: she needs pie! lots and lots of pie! lol

i was about to suggest the same thing i mean bombay roll she ain't good for lol

Six in Battlestar waaay beats Boomer!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2163644672/nm1065454

WandA wrote:

Six in Battlestar waaay beats Boomer! External Media

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2163644672/nm1065454

yep deffo better bombay roll material

jav_ski wrote:

ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

*gulp*

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

*gulp*

External Media

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

*gulp*

External Media

its funny though how if ya turn the karma sutra upside down lol