Cuckoldress

Hello and welcome.
Great intro

1 Like

Thanks @Bonzo2020
I’m looking forward to this next chapter of our adventure :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

Have you? Thanks @Nvravrg69
Did you recognise which number you were hehe :wink:
We’ll keep your number safe & won’t show your pic
:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Cheers @Badger73
My sense is we’re going to have a lot laughs with you all… good times :rofl::grin:

1 Like

Thank you @ChloJakes :grinning:

Thanks @Davey123… lots of fun I’m sure can be had!
I just hope that hubby can keep up :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks so much @flounders73 :blush:

Hey @CuckoldressCate :wave::wave:

1 Like

Thanks @batjamboree… yip I can’t get enough of these hot sexy adventurers :wink:

I don’t know about the morning glory for me but I’d take an evening woody without the coke anytime :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi @KentCouple1990, do you want me to come & pull your Christmas cracker? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

The absolute best @izzywizzy…. I need it, I’m a health professional in super busy work environments so need to destress often :rofl: hubby does it sooooo well for me & he loves the account of time spent with my bull

I’ve had number of great bulls from all walks of life, the Alpha’s, the career driven ones, the younger ones but the ones that really get me going are the rough & ready ones :smiling_imp::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dirty-Wife… love the name you’ve chosen :smiling_imp:

Thanks @steve19 :grinning:

You only get one chance to make a great impression hey @Mercyun … pleased I caught your attention :grin:

Hello to you too @Craig1234 :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @spanking_for_fun… we certainly do :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks @Wurger… it’s been a fabulous journey so far :rofl:

1 Like

No, sorry, I should have type that I would read your book draft…haven’t, yet and do not understand the number reference.

Thanks @Wurger :grin: It’s been a fab journey & I loved to share :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 Like