Cum and an Organsm - Women

Is the same thing ? So confused about it ,I’m 26 and feel silly When I rub my clit myself,I orgasm ,I don’t think I cum unless it’s just very little 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok, but are you asking if it is or just letting us know.

Different women can orgasm through different methods and yes, clitoral stimulatipn is one. All women are different and some will feel the orgasm as a wet internal feeling, some will send it gushing out and others can remain fairly dry.

As long as you have enjoyed the feeling (thats what counts) dont worry and just enjoy it.

The terms are often used interchangeably but technically there is a difference between cumming (female ejaculation or squirting [which aren’t the same thing]) and having an orgasm. For some, they happen together, for some they don’t.

I think some women use it in different ways it's how they want to express themselves, When my girlfriend has a orgasm she will say i came or i came 3 times, she does gush at times but she still uses cum as saying she had a orgasm or gushed.

I think this is what you are asking JayBee you could say you had a orgasm while rubbing your clit but you could also say you cum by rubbing your clit. There is no right or wrong way of how you want to express yourself when you reach it.

I think it's hot and sexy when my girlfriend tells me she came.