Cum inside

My OH tells me she loves the feeling of me cumming in her , especially the first time , after that face ,tits are ok but in her is preferred,

1 Like

In her most always. She likes the pump and warmth. I typically stay hard for a few after I shoot so can continue thrusting in my own creampie which is hot. Do like the occasional finishing on her stomach or breasts…can play with it together

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much always in her pussy or ass when we do anal. I do occasionally pull out, or wank myself over her pussy or arse. She likes both I think…Will ask her actually about it tonight.

1 Like

Cumming deep inside, then going down on her and sucking as much of my cum as possible out before feeding the load to her mouth from mine is a favourite :smiley:

6 Likes

Semen allergy so I rarely have sex without a condom as even pre-cum can set me off. On really special occasions I’ll take an anti-histamine before but that has problems for me in the form of restless legs getting worse. Grrrr.

I do love it on my back, though, and I even get a massage with it!

1 Like

The cum on her back is sexy as well as the massage. Find it hot to shoot on her back then lean on her and rub my chest on her back, smearing the cum on both of us. Call it a chest massage? So damn sexy

3 Likes

I always ask Mrs E where she wants it as I find it one of the sexiest things to be told where to finish. I’d say it’s about 50/50 inside vs elsewhere (although not facials as that’s not really her bag)

1 Like

Almost exclusively inside, unless I’m entertaining her with other toys or a solo play show. Having the snip means no rugrats, and being monogamous and clean means no invisible greeblies either, so win-win. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes I like to leave my oh pants on just pull them to one side and finish by pulling out and then over her panties.

1 Like

Cum inside if possible. There was little more that turned me on then having a guy ask where and watching the look on his face when I told him inside me. For my husband its just a mix although the majority are vaginal and anal with the lesser side being oral. There are no body shots from him. For those not named hubby it’s predominantly inside a condom (boring I know, not worth the disease risk). Even with a condom I’ve found the role playing and talk leading up to gets them thinking they are really coming inside me. The rest are either oral or a back shot as I’m not the biggest fan of come all over my front for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Usually inside my other half, but occasionally when the mood takes us and the naughtyness level is rising we have cum on each others body rubbing it in if she wants to watch each other play with ourselves, whether it’s the front or the back, or my oh above me cuming and rubbing it over my body, like marking each others territory :joy::smirk::wink::blush:

2 Likes

And this topic got me thinking and I think it’s worth kicking around for thought. I have a bio science education and former work background so I tend to look past just the pleasure aspect of sex at times. I’d be curious to hear from both men and women. Full disclosure from a risk standpoint I wasn’t very careful but am now. Stupid and young what can I say?

For me there was always something deep rooted inside of having a guy come inside my vagina. I got a huge sense of satisfaction that went beyond the pleasure I knew I was giving my partner. Even if on birth control, which was intermittent, or not ovulating I’d have this great sense of appropriateness when my partner came in me, so much so that I’d have them clean off if we were having anal sex so he could finish inside my vagina. Any other women get this feeling, maybe didn’t realize it?

The flip side of this is for the men. Rarely ever whether it was a one night stand or just an occasional hook up partner did a guy ask if I was on birth control, much less if I was ovulating as most guys had no idea of the timing and mechanics of that. They would just come. For guys is that just a living in the moment thing for pleasure or is there a part that feels proper about putting your come inside a woman as opposed to on?

2 Likes

Hmmm there’s a few thoughts, Cumming inside was just a natural part, something that felt right, obviously the pleasure is there and after long foreplay it is the grand finally ending one phase before the after loving / cuddling, recovering from x, y and z…
Regards 1 night stands it was always condoms for meeeeee, only long term partners i didn’t use protection

I think there has to be a discussion about birth control and where they want you to come. It is the ladies body and I believe she has to make the decision.

My wife usually wants it inside unless its a temporary time when we don’t want a preganancy, then it is usually chest or abdomen.

1 Like

I would think that coming inside a woman is genetically coded into us males, as the ultimate biological goal of sex is procreation and survival of the species. Sure, we’re more enlightened today and have modern issues and preferences and stresses and diseases et al, but our ancestral coding to spread the seed seems to override all.

Speaking from a purely anthropological perspective, of course!

3 Likes

Not that I have a huge number of notches on the bedpost but all of my encounters (with the exception of one) were all safe play until they become long term relationships.

My partner on the other hand, prior to us getting together had a period of 12 to 18 months where she admits to being a little reckless and has admitted to a large number of these being without protection. So much so that she could not quantify the number of partners or number of bare meets.

Always used to be inside followed by her comical shuffle to the bathroom. My own favourite was her on top and i loved to see my deposit dribble back out onto me. We are getting on a bit now and wifey’s real favourite is her plug-in vibe…

My girlfriend loves it when I fill her up but sometimes I like to surprise her and cum over her body

1 Like

There’s nothing better than being filled up with my man’s cum although I love a facial seeing him finish and feeling it all over my face is a huge turn on. I like getting cummed on my ass but don’t like that I don’t get to see anything and I love the way he cleans me up after I find it really sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

3 Likes