Cum question

Hi everyone, hope you can help!
I love the thought of tasting my cum - my wife and I have experimented a bit with it, but she’s not super keen.
Every now and then, I just LOVE the thought of tasting my cum, but as soon as I climax, the urge disappears (quite common, it seems). I have tried cummimg into a condom, and saving it (it’s what me and the wife try), but the texture is simply not the same.
So what would you recommend?
Is anyone interested in a chat on how to overcome this?
Welcome any feedback, happy to try anything, and will let you know how it goes!!

6 Likes

Hi thanks for sharing your post but unfortunately it’s not for me so for that reason I am out ! Each to their own if you enjoy crack on :+1:

1 Like

I don’t have this desire, but what about blowing it in your hand?

I’ll happily eat his :yum:
But no desire to eat my own, never appealed to me. But I’m sure there’s other members who can advise you on this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I first tried this years ago by cuming into my hand and dipping my tongue into it. Eventually got used to it and lapped more and more until I could take the lot. Still do sometimes with OH’s help​:yum:

1 Like

Think this sounds a good way to get used to it, will give it a good go :yum:

1 Like

The first time we did it i was cuffed to the bed when we came she straddled me and I had no choice but to clean up . Now I’ll happily kiss her after a BJ or clean up if it’s ended up else we’re on her

9 Likes

It sounds like after you orgasm, the sexy switch turns off, so you need to keep it going.

Few things that I do with my partner, he cums in my mouth and then we kiss and share it, he’ll get all annoyed if I swallow without him :rofl:

He cums on my boobs or stomach and licks it off and we kiss.

Or he cums on my hoochie mama and then licks it off while he gives me oral, then he kisses me when I’ve orgasmed and I taste a mix of both.
:upside_down_face:

24 Likes

Snowballing is fun. My wife shocked me not long after we got together. I loved to cum in her mouth as the climax to a BJ. Then one time she climbed on my chest and opened her mouth into mine. It was quite a sexy thing to share and she has repeated this occasionally.

Try it! You may, like me, enjoy trying it.

8 Likes

Sounds like the rush you get during the build up for wanting to do everything and anything in the moment but it plummets as soon as your climaxed

Can’t think of any ideas at the moment but will keep thinking for you

Thats quite a hot session.!!

3 Likes

I think the closest ive came to this, was a deep passionate kiss after cuming in her mouth.

2 Likes

To overcome this you just have to do it, I like everyone else was also hesitant the first time, but after that first time it will be easier.

The way how we started was that my wife cumkissing me after I came in her mouth. The moment was quite important I wasn’t completely done orgasming when she started to kiss me.

Another possibility is during solo play, is by flipping back having your cock above your face and then just open your mouth the moment you cum, and try shoot it directly in your mouth and on to your face.

I will happily clean it up from your OH’s boobs and pussy or to shoot in my mouth and face. It is just a super big turn and it makes me horny again instantly.

8 Likes

Wow!!

Also, hoochie mama! Flipping love that! :joy:

1 Like

I think it is a psychological thing with many of us in losing the urge after orgasm… I was the same, but now love taking my own mmm

Some things you might want to try … others have beaten me to it!!

• just do it … even if you feel you’ve lost the urgent, push past it and swallow it… I have a couple of plastic shot glasses I cum into … then treat it like a shot :wink:

• I love to lick precum, which kinda sets the scene and you’ve already got the taste … almost like a starter and main course :yum::yum:

• if you can play so that you actually ejaculate before you actually orgasm - as in the feeling, you will still have the urge to swallow.

• a snowball kiss is an amazing way of taking your own. That was how I tasted mine for the very first time … it was and is amazing!! I soo love doing this if the partner is willing

Enjoy sweetie xx

6 Likes

Yep, can relate very much to the ‘really must do this’, and then after climax it is gone.
My OH is similar, once we are done, she’s up and having a ciggie at the front door.

Still very much on my ‘to do’ list though, specifically wanting to do a proper clean up job after PIV.

Now that would be my ‘go to’ method, although there’s the risk of losing some getting into the straddle I guess

2 Likes

This might be some help​:+1:

The majority of other replies have given lots of good ideas in much detail. I’ll give you my top three tips

Involving the OH

• snowballing
  • Cumming in her mouth, she then passed this into yours
  • Cleanup
  • Cumming inside her, she then straddles you until she’s either clean or satisfied

Solo

As you’ve said, once you climaxyouve lost your desire to taste or eat your own cum… So until you’ve built a habit or an desire association between climax and eating cum… You’ll need to leave very little choice.

What has been fun and has worked for me in the past is bending over myself (laying on my back with my bum in the air).
Once you’re close to climax you make sure that you’re aimed at your face/mouth. Whatever you don’t catch you’ll wear (what an incentive to catch it!)
So anything you don’t catch you can swipe into your mouth to clean up further.

Hope it all goes well

2 Likes

No advice here. I do eat a lot of my precum, and also feed it to wifey and rub it all over her nipples and lips especially when she’s bound and I’m teasing her with it.

I have gone down on wifey after I cum inside and it was not my favorite taste in the world. But I’d also totally do it again.

3 Likes

yes there’s nothing better than cum all over the face

3 Likes