Cum tasting

So a regular cum bucket are we then sexy couple!!!

Tallboy

You saying she gets to swallow then sxe couple???

Tallboy

she gets to do what shes in the mood for. Sometimes swallow sometimes spit.

You didn't answer your own question Crayola :D

I did didn't I? Maybe in another thread lol. I don't think it really tastes of anything cos I generally direct it straight down my throat so it misses the tatse buds :p

I'll have to swill next blow job I give...

Don't take too long Crayola hun, would appreciate your incitefulness on this flavoursome topic !!

Tallboy

Yeah... don't take too long Crayola

Ha- well the bloke will have to approach me with his cock out some time then won't he?!

Mmmmmmmmmm,

You lot have me salivating as usual!

All I can add and reiterate is that I find it tastes different depending on what has been consumed, lots of fruit (vit C) and sweet drinks.

I usually LOVE the taste of come and make a real meal of licking and savouring every delicious drop. Now and again when it takes on a strong ammonia taste it is not so yummy so I just swallow deeply or if it is covering us, just have a damn good writhe around in it!

I just spit it out as fast as I can....lol...funny tho cos I promised my hubby ( when we were just engaged) that I'd swallow when we're married) now we're married...I'm trying to find all sorts of excuses not to..hahaha.

I might one day.

Hey luvly,

It is such a personal thing, variety is the spice of life after all!

The more you have sex the less ejaculate there should be so try it when he is pretty much all spent anyway. If he replaces coffee (which can make it bitter) with loads of juice it will start to taste much more palatable and you may both be surprised.

thanks Legs, I'll try that, he drink coffee and beer...

Ah, coffee and beer make the most bitter, strong-tasting come :-(

Hi Legs, when will the book be out???

TB

So Legs...how much cum do you think you have swollowed in your life in comparison to normal cans? Each can being 330ml of cum!

I'd love to be able to find out stats like that! x

Eeeew Strapon, what a horrid thought!

I like to recall specific mouthfulls in context. Cans full of spunk sound just the most vile thing imaginable!

By the way I love your photo, hot bod you have there ;-)

Morning TB, this will make you giggle. My lovely man bought me the 'NewNovelist' thingy for my birthday as well as lots of other goodies. He loves me for my mind and creativity as well as my sexual prowess

How cool is that?!

Cool and unusual methinks Legs, hang onto that treasure wont you and prove just how much you love and miss him....oh well off to try and cobble together weasel's part 2..... freezing here, not really in the mood, but will give it my best shot......

Tallboy

Thanks long legs...appreciate it. There's plenty more pics to come by the way! x

TB and Strapon,

You are both sweeties.

Strapon, I await your photos with glee!

And TB, I have never loved nor been loved so much. I hope to always make him as happy as he makes me and I know I'll never take any part of his unique and amazing character for granted.

Sorry LH, I'm going off-thread...if it helps I could drink my gorgeous man's come all night long!

Last night I swirled and tasted hehe, and Im thinking the warm salty yoghurt to be a close match,

Its wierd cos it dont taste nice exactly but very very sexy and moreish,