hey about all you out there

any thourghts on the matter

1 Like

my OH likes this as well, i enjoy where ever he comes

LOVE wrote:

i really get turned on when a male cums over my knickers

hey about all you out there

any thourghts on the matter

Interesting one, is that while you are wearing them?

I have to say I do find the idea of cum going over the ladies lingerie quite hot!

yes wearing them is what i mean

Ah, then definitely hot Rach!

I love it when the OH comes over my knickers... Or stomach or thighs or butt or breasts or-

Well, to be honest, he's the kind of guy that always wants to come inside, so anywhere else is exciting for me! xD

Booties wrote:

I love it when the OH comes over my knickers... Or stomach or thighs or butt or breasts or-

Well, to be honest, he's the kind of guy that always wants to come inside, so anywhere else is exciting for me! xD

Thats a good point Booties. I only get to cume inside with condom, so anywhere else is exciting for me too!

I guess the grass is always greener...

blimey condoms, will she not go on the pill? i dont think i could handle going back to those days, would remind me of my teens lol and before you all think im old im not im in my thirties lol

never cum on a lady's knickers but sounds exciting, I have cum on the body and find it very exciting especially if I have a nice load to release

Love to watch a man wank into my knickers, like to see them covered in cum. Like him to put them in his mouth afterwards. X

Mistress D wrote:

Love to watch a man wank into my knickers, like to see them covered in cum. Like him to put them in his mouth afterwards. X

would be delighted to wank into your knickers MistressExternal Media not sure about putting them in my mouth afterwards but i'm sure you would be able to persuade meExternal Media

Mistress D wrote:

This External Media

This is something I have always enjoyed doing. Sniffing knickers before unloading on them has always been a favorite of mine.

naughtyrider wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

would be delighted to wank into your knickers MistressExternal Media not sure about putting them in my mouth afterwards but i'm sure you would be able to persuade meExternal Media

Maybe you wouldnt have a choice!

Mistress D wrote:

naughtyrider wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Yes Mistress

naughtyrider wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

naughtyrider wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Yes Mistress

Thats my boy!

figured resistance was futile and anyway if i get to cum on your knickers why not do as you request, i am a naughty boy who likes Dominant women

Mistress D wrote:

that sounds amazing!

i've never wanked onto a girl's knickers, while she's been wearing them or not, would love to try it though, preferably with her in them!

I was completely confused by the title of this thread, given that cumin is a spice I use in cooking a lot!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin

I thought, I don't know, like you were cooking lingerie?! Coming in knickers is hot - preferable to a knickers casserole.

SS xx

i much prefer her my oh to cum in them mmmmm