Current Obsession

MissxS wrote:

Never know wrote:

I need to start saving for the Womanizer. Missbrowneyes92 I appologise in advance because you will want it ones you've seen it and read the reviews!

Oh crap, now I want oneeee!!! How awesome does it sound....WISHLISTED!!! :P

Haha sorry too. I'm just sooooo intruiged by it.

Womanizer ? I had a look, ok, now I need one of those !!!!!

My favourite dildos at the moment are my Tracey cox glass set and this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32956

We've got the Kevin Dean 12" http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14117

And when she walks in the room with that swinging from her harness I go weak at the knees.

Mind you when she walks out of the room she leaves me weak at the knees. ;) lol

No change there then. ;)

I think I like it because it's not got a rough rim. If you know what I mean.

Enjoy. x

Never know wrote:

MissxS wrote:

Never know wrote:

I need to start saving for the Womanizer. Missbrowneyes92 I appologise in advance because you will want it ones you've seen it and read the reviews!

Oh crap, now I want oneeee!!! How awesome does it sound....WISHLISTED!!! :P

Haha sorry too. I'm just sooooo intruiged by it.

It does look seriously unusual. I'm so curious! haha

It's just the colour that really puts me off so I'm being patient till the black one is stocked. It would also be the most expensive toy I've brought.

No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

NOOOOOOOOOOO this is so bad i now need to win the lottery even more hahahahah

Never know the womanizer in on my wishlist!!!! and actually all of the dildos mentioned here!!!

I love my glass dildo already btw and ive only used one side :)

PP i am crying with laughter at that! it's exactly what i would do if i had the money...like i would buy EVERYTHING on here and only after be like.... wait... ive bought i fleshlight i've just realised i dont have cock to put in it... yup def me right there!

Sales make it worse...because i'm like OOOHHHH PRETTY!!! and want to buy it even though i wouldnt use it!

Never know wrote:

It's just the colour that really puts me off so I'm being patient till the black one is stocked. It would also be the most expensive toy I've brought.

it's the word 'suction' that gets me...and along with everyhting else and how tiny that little head is.... SPOT ON stimulation!

MissxS wrote:

No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

SAME! I love green and teal sex toys for women, but unfortunately I have to buy them elsewhere and most toys on lovehoney are pink, purple, black or white :S Like the Lelo Isla and the Hula beads are gorgrous in the teal-y blue shades not listed on LH... And I might have a little ramble about it on that pander to me thread....

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Never know wrote:

it's the word 'suction' that gets me...and along with everyhting else and how tiny that little head is.... SPOT ON stimulation!

Yes suction makes me think of the little sucky fish that clean the tanks lol

Glass glass and oh glass.lol x
Also have a thing for erotic clothing n role play

and out of left field bear grylls rrrrrr reading his biography awesome !

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissxS wrote:

SAME! I love green and teal sex toys for women, but unfortunately I have to buy them elsewhere and most toys on lovehoney are pink, purple, black or white :S Like the Lelo Isla and the Hula beads are gorgrous in the teal-y blue shades not listed on LH... And I might have a little ramble about it on that pander to me thread....

I remember when I first started looking at Lelo toys aaaages ago and I just fell in love with the teal colour. I don't get why most female toys are usualy pink, purple or black, like you said, and especially on here. Probably because they are 'more popular' with girls, but maybe if brands started manufacturing toys in more colours they might see a difference in the colours that sell.

I just hate how stereotypically, girls = PINK!

MissxS wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissxS wrote:

I remember when I first started looking at Lelo toys aaaages ago and I just fell in love with the teal colour. I don't get why most female toys are usualy pink, purple or black, like you said, and especially on here. Probably because they are 'more popular' with girls, but maybe if brands started manufacturing toys in more colours they might see a difference in the colours that sell.

I just hate how stereotypically, girls = PINK!

I just love Lelo full stop haha :P They do a good shade of teal it has to be said.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I saw this gorgeous dark petrol blue iridescent vibe. I couldn't afford it but it was gorgeous! I buy a lot from here, mostly in white or glass - but I would buy a lot more if they had lovely colours. Why should blue be a boy colour?! That little Tenga Minamo vibe - that's for us ladies and such a gorgeous shade of blue!

I love Lovehoney, but what about orange, red, yellow, green, blue toys? It's a full rainbow of colours just waiting to be stocked ;)

I definitely think that Lovehoney would be surprised at how many women would buy other colours, but I just suppose it's all about stock - they don't want to buy a bulk load of vibrators that they can't shift :/

im currently searching for ejaculating dildos.hard to find a selection anywhere im finding. i dont mean to sound rude but im looking for large realistic red or black that will join a harness. i get a reward if i succeed she says but iv ran out of ideas

MissxS wrote:

I've loved the multi-coloured Vixskin mustang ever since I first laid my eye on it. I just can't afford, nor justify the price!

Course you can I'm having a £150 tardis speaker for my birthday it's not really needed my phones OK but I want one so birthday is perfect excuse.