Cut or uncut?

John1986 wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

I've only ever been with a cut guy. I wouldn't know what to do if I was presented with a be-foreskinned member!

"Look, sorry, this isn't working for me. Could we just... Y'know... Cut that bit off? You don't need it, really..."

What! You should one day experience the joys of foreskin. It's a lot of fun to play with and you can still see the head if you roll it right back.

don't know what the fuss is about, once you get an erection you roll it down anyway, for oral or penetration, or to put a condom on. Looks pretty similar - not sure if it feels any different?

silverdrop wrote:

The guy version: "I've only been with girls who had implants. This just feels weird." lol

Exactly my point! Thank you! How does this happen? There aren't that many circumcised guys in the UK are there?

Janny wrote:

John1986 wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

I've only ever been with a cut guy. I wouldn't know what to do if I was presented with a be-foreskinned member!

"Look, sorry, this isn't working for me. Could we just... Y'know... Cut that bit off? You don't need it, really..."

What! You should one day experience the joys of foreskin. It's a lot of fun to play with and you can still see the head if you roll it right back.

don't know what the fuss is about, once you get an erection you roll it down anyway, for oral or penetration, or to put a condom on. Looks pretty similar - not sure if it feels any different?

It does for the guys. For oral and obviously for handjobs my girlfriend likes to work my foreskin when I'm fully erect. She slides it up so it completely covers the head and then slowly rolls it back down as far as it will go as she's sucking me. And also, during penetration (if you're not wearing a condom), you can also feel the foreskin in action - it's a great feeling as you enter as you can feel her vagina pulling the foreskin back, gatting your cock ready for action!

For oral, my lips are clamped around the foreskin and when he thrusts, he's basically thrusting himself in and out of his own foreskin. So no friction burn on my lips from the motion. Same with hand jobs.

Fun fact: Circumcision was originally encouraged as a way to prevent male masturbation, because the foreskin does make jerking off easier. Talk about fail! Hands up every circumcised male who doesn't masturbate!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Male_circumcision_to_prevent_masturbation

That's an interesting technique Silverdrop. I'm gonna get my girl to try that with me. Normally she wanks my cock as she licks and sucks. Always good to hear of new techniques.

it's true, you dont have to masturbate by sliding the forskin up and down, although I like that, but siverdrop is right, all men masturbate foreskin or not

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My man always loves to jerk off by pulling his foreskin over the head of his penis. It's something I have never been able to master properly though. I suppose it's the same for anyone, everyone has their preferred way of masturbating and another person doing it can never get it perfectly right in the way you do it.

I also love this. Master it!

I prefer a cut penis if we're just talking about how it looks, a flaccid uncut penis just looks really sad.

When it comes to use, I really don't mind as long as it's not an uncut with a really REALLY tight foreskin (the sort which should get medically removed).

Although, the technique Silverdrop has mentioned is one great advantage to the uncut penis!

MrsJade wrote:

I prefer a cut penis if we're just talking about how it looks, a flaccid uncut penis just looks really sad.

When it comes to use, I really don't mind as long as it's not an uncut with a really REALLY tight foreskin (the sort which should get medically removed).

Although, the technique Silverdrop has mentioned is one great advantage to the uncut penis!

What's the disadvantage to the girl when it comes to a tight foreskin then?

I've been with both and they both have pros and cons. Natural ones I find easier to give a hand job to, the foreskin makes it easy to move up and down, although on the downside there is sometimes knob-cheese, which is never nice!

With the circumcised ones I think they look prettier and never taste bad, but personally I find it much more difficult to do a hand job on them.

Of the 2, I prefer a circumcised penis, but I don't really mind either, so long as they're cleaned properly! lol :)

John1986 wrote:

MrsJade wrote:

What's the disadvantage to the girl when it comes to a tight foreskin then?

"A man should be able to retract his foreskin over the head of his penis, but if he can’t this can have a discomforting effect when having sex, and can lead to hygiene issues as it becomes difficult to clean the penis effectively. "

From my anatomy book.

SS xx

You mean a jaffa or a rocket?

W

On a different note, shall we just take a moment to admire Kitty McPlunder's boobs. That is a fantastic cleavage! Congratulations.

lol, Cheers!

He has a good eye

Cut looks better, other than that, I'm not arsed.

I'm cut and I have to use a lube for masturbation, which confirms silverdrop's remark.

I've had sex with quite a few men most of whom were uncut and I must say that the emergence of the shiny purple swollen head from the foreskin is always a big turn on for me.

circumcised looks much nicer- my oh is cut and he's the only man i've had a long term relationship with or any 'proper' sex with (!) so i wouldn't really know what to 'do' with a foreskin- circumcised and uncircumcised willys are very different.

omg i can't believe i just said willy- going to leave it there anyway..!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

With the circumcised ones I think they look prettier and never taste bad, but personally I find it much more difficult to do a hand job on them.

I totally agree Kitty!

i'm cut and whenever i have been banging a girl with another guy who isn't cut she usually prefers my cut helmet