Dating Apps for OH

How would you feel if your OH asked you to join a dating app (faceless or no pics) to have a bit of a fun flirt? My OH knows the stag/vixen dynamic is my big thing already but thought it might be fun!

2 Likes

If it’s to have a fun flirt with each other why not just text? If it’s to flirt with other people for a thrill just don’t all you will do is lead someone on.

1 Like

I think you shouldn’t bring other people into your kink without them consenting to it.

If your profile will state exactly what your intentions are and people still want to chat then go for it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d have to agree with @steevo68 on this and say if it’s to be like a role play scenario then sure it could be a fun thrill but if it’s actually to flirt with others with no intention then you’d need to be very careful and upfront about it.

I’ve been on the receiving end a few times with people flirting then later on divulge they’re in a relationship and it sucks.

3 Likes

Thanks for the good advice all! No intention to discieve anyone so we would definitely be honest in our profile, just a bit of fun and a cheeky flirt is all but you are right clear and honest communication is key between all!

2 Likes