Day & Time

On which day and at what time do most people have sex?

Somewhere in the world people are having sex no matter what day or time it is so that's hard to answer. It depends on peoples work schedules, libidos, health, committments, living situations etc!

NatandTom wrote:

Somewhere in the world people are having sex no matter what day or time it is so that's hard to answer. It depends on peoples work schedules, libidos, health, committments, living situations etc!

Thats very true, however I would have though weekends would be more popular? When's best for you? for me its Sunday afternoon.

Weekends are definitely best for us. Loads of time to do loads of things 😉 xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Weekends are definitely best for us. Loads of time to do loads of things 😉 xx

Has the weekend started yet? ;-)

In approx an hour it will 😉 lol xx

Friday nights are a regular. Home from work, kids to bed, dinner, bottle of wine, cuddle in front of the telly then upstairs (or on the sofa if she's feeling frisky and can't wait).

I think my best time is first thing in the morning when I awake with a real good morning glory it always seems to be the hardest erection of the day and my wife always takes advantage of it, but my wife has no sense of time and wants it whenever, day or night.

I'm happy with any time if it's on offer ha!

MalRoss wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Thats very true, however I would have though weekends would be more popular? When's best for you? for me its Sunday afternoon.

Possibly. We are semi long distance so we don't see each other on the same days each visit. Recently it's been mid-week sessions rather than weekends. It's generally always in the evening though.

For me personally I prefer weekday evenings. Weekdays are hectic busy with work so I like a bit of stress relief a few times during the week, and then weekends are my lazy days with no make up, hair scraped back, netflix on, plenty of snacks and "me time"...

But then again I'm not in a relationship and have a "rotation" of contacts that I work through, so it depends on other people's availability...

Terri JJ wrote:

I have my instructions as to what I need to be wearing and where to wait and in which position ready for Mr JJ when he gets home. I'm incredibly loud so definitely lots of noise. My daughter heard us once when she was outside the front of the house on the footpath !! Lol xx

So how did it go? X

chisel wrote:

I think my best time is first thing in the morning when I awake with a real good morning glory it always seems to be the hardest erection of the day and my wife always takes advantage of it, but my wife has no sense of time and wants it whenever, day or night.

I must agree with "chisel" I'm looking my best first thing in the morning, perhaps its an age thing![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Being retired, everyday is the same, in as much that we dont have schedules to be at work or catch trains etc. so its when we both feel like some fun, which can be quite often.

Our special time together has always been Saturday and Sunday mornings before getting up, with unplanned evening and night-time play during the rest of the week.

Depends on sooo many things, but generally when I can, like weekend, or evening etc. I am not a morning person so its bit harder to get me interested in the morning, until I have coffee etc.