Deal of the day.. Your choice

Morning guys... Was just wondering if you could pick what you wanted as deal of the day what would it be and why.. Not just because of the fantastic offer ;)

We had this thread a few weeks back. Something luxury at cut price haha, dreams are free. Or lingerie.

Something luxury or glass (that I don't already own)

Just got me thinking this morning about varity and trying new things im a bargin hunter and theres loads of things i want to try but wont pay full price aha if that makes sence :) x

Yeah that makes sense we all love a good bargain. The deal of the day is great though I've had some great bargains.

Gem26 wrote:

Yeah that makes sense we all love a good bargain. The deal of the day is great though I've had some great bargains.

Me too, there was one week that about 4 days that week I bought the deal of the day, I'm sure my postman thinks I'm a complete nympho lol. But whats wrong with that :)

Underwear

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Underwear

We did our first ever lingerie DOTDs on Thursday last week - did you spot them?

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Underwear

We did our first ever lingerie DOTDs on Thursday last week - did you spot them?

I saw them! :)

Dildos realistic ones

A Tenga flip red - with 75% off!!

delilahxx wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Me too, there was one week that about 4 days that week I bought the deal of the day, I'm sure my postman thinks I'm a complete nympho lol. But whats wrong with that :)

Nothing at all :) Haha

I agree with the luxury items suggestions, I find the deal of the day generally is inexpensive items anyway, but I'd be much more tempted if I was saving 20quid off something that was usually 50quid. or 35 off something at 100!
I think I've only bought one dotd in the last 3 months!

I'd like one of those grab bags that get mentioned every now and then :-)

kittencub wrote:

Dildos realistic ones

+1

I defo agree with lingerie :D

Id like some of the creams ect as u never no if they will work on you but worth a try when are a bargin :)

xKayteex wrote:

I defo agree with lingerie :D

Id like some of the creams ect as u never no if they will work on you but worth a try when are a bargin :)

Kaytee, can recommend the bombshell balms - my OH loves it, gets her a-tingling!

Oooo :) ill have a look in a sec x

I would honestly like to see a bondage set as deal.

Lol pretty much anything off my wishlists!!

Liberator Heart-Shaped Sex Position Cushion (Red)
Lelo Insignia Lyla 2 Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg (Black)
TENGA Silver Flip Hole Male Masturbator (Silver)
We-Vibe 3 Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator (Purple)
Icicles No 12 Hand-Blown Rose Glass Dildo (Pink)
Luxotiq Glass Butt Plug (Pink)

For starters