Deep Throat Onacup

Bought a Tenga Ultra Size Edition Deep Throat Onacup last week as I was curious if these things were any good. Was a bit wary about spending £12 on a one-use device but didn't want to spend £70 on the Flip Hole to find it wasn't my thing! Anyway, after reading the reviews I found a lot of people were using them with condoms to get more than one use, so I took the plunge and ordered.

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. Being my first male toy, my initial thought was that the hole was very small but the material is incrediably stretchy whilst still keeping a fairly tight hold and the inside certainly does give a unique sensation! I did have to add some additional lube, but that was no major problem. The only thing I found was that, when using with a condom, it tends to try and suck the condom off you lol Length wise it was spot on and I was able to get pretty much full penetration which was good.

Anyway, how does the inside of the Flip Hole compare? Is the sensation similar/beter compared to an Onacup?