Delaying climax

Hi all, I'm after some advise on delaying my orgasm, I'm talking literally a couple of minutes to let my partner catch up.

we have an awesome sex life but I always cum that little bit too quick and leaves her hanging so to speak, I'm a perfect gent and help her on her way with tongue or toys but am eager to get her there with me inside her,

will a cock ring do the job???

have tried having a pre-sex wank but it makes no difference, I fancy her like crazy and her body does me very time

Yes! A cock ring should delay ejacultion and keep you rock hard. Saying that, my OH used one with me recently and came relatively quickly but I've heard other people say it helps. Cock rings are cheap and fun so it's well worth a try!

Super dragon 6000 is a great delay spray. Helped me last twice if not 3 times as long. Just go careful with how much you use. Not enough and you'll get no benefit and use too much you will struggle to get it up.

Delay sprays are okay, but agree with above comments that too much and you will struggle to maintain an erection. Also some may transfer to your partner and make her more numb inside which also won't help the situation.
I have greater staying power when I learned the feeling of when I am close and stopping all motion or withdrawing, then when the feeling passes, start back up. I outlast my partner with this method and she sometimes has multiple O's before I have one. Communication is the key with this, if you let her know you are close, she will know if she is close also or if she needs to stop till the feeling passes so you both can come together.