Deleting Lovehoney Account

Vanilla_Kink wrote: I spoke to my mum about it and she said to say no to him. Actually she said the exact same thing you have all said. I am going to tell him now that I won't do it. So I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me still :P xx

Yay! I'm glad you're not going - in fact I think the whole forum is glad and we'll have to throw you a party in the LH Pub tonight - how much is it to hire it out? Congratulations hun, see this as the first day of your new life. Hope you're feeling better and many, many hugs being sent your way! xxx

Glad ur staying,u obviously deserve so much better :-Dx

I never cease to be astounded at the number of controlling people there are and the lengths they go to, A net account is no reason to split up, the guy needs his bumps felt lol

I mentioned this to my Oh and said, tell him by, no way should he treat you like that, all the luck in the world xxx

Hope all is OK with you VK

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I spoke to my mum about it and she said to say no to him. Actually she said the exact same thing you have all said. I am going to tell him now that I won't do it. So I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me still :P xx

Hey hun

I have to say I sighed a HUGE sigh of relief when I read this latest post.

From being in an abusive relationship myself I know this is where it starts and I'm so glad you spoke to your Mum and have come to (what I believe) is the right decision for you, your safety and wellbeing. Well done. I know exactly how hard this is, having split from my abusive partner just under a year ago. So hard to break the ties, but you'll be glad of it. I wish I'd got out much sooner than I did. You should be beaming with pride. And make sure you come and chat to us lot here if you need anything!

Also, I'd just like to say that all of the advice and support everyone has shown on this thread just highlights, for me, why this forum and our website is such a valuable tool for people. We love to enhance peoples relationships and add a little spice to their love lives, but sometimes the best thing for a relationship is actually to end it. Thank you everyone for being your usual lovely selves and for helping MG when she needed it most.

Good luck with everything VK. I'm so glad you decided to stick around - the forums wouldn't be the same without you <3

xx

That is so lovely Jess - sorry you have been through a tough time too - but very happy that you have come out the other side stonger xxx

VK - I am so happy you are staying Hun - Good Girl & Stay Srong :) xxx

She hasn't been on since Wednesday, I know that not long, but I'm worrying she's gone :(

Scorpius12 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I spoke to my mum about it and she said to say no to him. Actually she said the exact same thing you have all said. I am going to tell him now that I won't do it. So I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me still :P xx

Hey hun

I have to say I sighed a HUGE sigh of relief when I read this latest post.

From being in an abusive relationship myself I know this is where it starts and I'm so glad you spoke to your Mum and have come to (what I believe) is the right decision for you, your safety and wellbeing. Well done. I know exactly how hard this is, having split from my abusive partner just under a year ago. So hard to break the ties, but you'll be glad of it. I wish I'd got out much sooner than I did. You should be beaming with pride. And make sure you come and chat to us lot here if you need anything!

Also, I'd just like to say that all of the advice and support everyone has shown on this thread just highlights, for me, why this forum and our website is such a valuable tool for people. We love to enhance peoples relationships and add a little spice to their love lives, but sometimes the best thing for a relationship is actually to end it. Thank you everyone for being your usual lovely selves and for helping MG when she needed it most.

Good luck with everything VK. I'm so glad you decided to stick around - the forums wouldn't be the same without you <3

xx

That is so lovely Jess - sorry you have been through a tough time too - but very happy that you have come out the other side stonger xxx

VK - I am so happy you are staying Hun - Good Girl & Stay Srong :) xxx

Thanks Scorpius12 :)

I certainly feel like a much stronger woman for going through it, however I wouldn't wish a controlling relationship on anyone. The thought of anyone going through the same makes my heart sink and blood boil.

I hope we'll see VK back in the forums soon. She may just be taking a few days to chill and find herself again. I know that's what I needed after my split.

Hope your feeling ok babe. We are all here for you x x

Hello :) Just had to pop back on and explain. Despite probably knowing better after having a long chat with my partner I gave in. When he explained his reasoning behind asking me to stop using the forum I understood more. I really hope it turns out I did the right thing =/ I am going to continue shopping at lovehoney and I won't give up writing my reviews but I am not going to be using the forum anymore :( I am still going to be nosing through it though but will just have to resist the temptation to post anything. The LH community is filled with so many lovely and supportive people and I'm going to miss it soo much! Thank you everyone for all of your support over the time I have been using the forum and especially with this recent thread <3 xxx

Hope all works out for you VK (hug)

Be happy

Take care VK, hope to see you back sometime :) xx

hope things work out for you

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Hello :) Just had to pop back on and explain. Despite probably knowing better after having a long chat with my partner I gave in. When he explained his reasoning behind asking me to stop using the forum I understood more. I really hope it turns out I did the right thing =/ I am going to continue shopping at lovehoney and I won't give up writing my reviews but I am not going to be using the forum anymore :( I am still going to be nosing through it though but will just have to resist the temptation to post anything. The LH community is filled with so many lovely and supportive people and I'm going to miss it soo much! Thank you everyone for all of your support over the time I have been using the forum and especially with this recent thread <3 xxx

So sad to see you go Babe - I really do hope things work out for you - you know where I am if you need me xxxx

gunther wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

This post has been flagged as inappropriate.

I thought people might feel this way and I was really unsure of whether to say anything because of that but it was just to clear things up. I wasn't having an internet drama.. I started this thread to ask how to delete my account, that is all. It wasn't an easy decision for me so I have been swaying back and forth and I'm sorry if that has pissed anyone off. I was really ashamed to admit I hadn't had the strength to see it through so that was really hurtful to read Gunther.

Hope everything works out for you. Hopefully see you back here,you'll be missed xxx

I know what you mean VK you did only aask how to delete you acc , the reactions and advice is because you are or were a popular forum member , chin up and good luck

We will all miss you babe :,( having been in an abusive relationship myself I personally think your doing the wrong thing but it's not for me to say babe.

I just hope your happy and wish you all the best. Goodbye babe :,( xxxxxxx you'll be missed

I'm going to miss you so much VK, I do hope you come back soon. Big hugs xx

Missed all this, very sad to see you go VK/MG - you'll be missed x

And Gunther, no one forced you to read the thread or comment so why don't you just STFU.