Designer Penis shape

@batjamboree
I totally agree!

1 Like

Hubbys is just perfect for me. He is about 6-6*5" on a good day. He is tapered so thicker towards the base. Any bigger and i would have problems.

4 Likes

My current regular is 8.5 with a very fat head and shaft

3 Likes

I wouldn’t change my husbands peen, I wouldn’t want him to get injured by injecting stuff into it. I like it the way it is. As for fantasy penis, and the perfect shape, I enjoy girth a lot.

2 Likes

Mrs bustywife loves my 8 uncircumcised inches,.and what I can do with it

2 Likes

Uncircumcised looks amazing on huge men

2 Likes

My OH likes my 7 inches, uniform diameter of 5 1/4 inch , from base to the sloped mushroom tip, which is nicely circumcised. I wouldn’t change anything.

2 Likes

Mrs bustywife wouldn’t change mine

1 Like

Mrs bustywife here i love my husbands cock, hes your ideal size with a nice big head and has fantastic endurance

2 Likes

Im not circumcised and mrs bustywife loves it

1 Like

I love an upward curve ,where it can hit my g spot in certain positions.luckily My o/h has a curve which is great .love girth over length ,too long and it’s too uncomfortable for me

1 Like

Mrs bustywife loves girth and length im very lucky to be able to provide her with both 8 inches length and 6 inches girth

1 Like

My o/h says she is more than happy with me in all aspects. In fact her current favourite vibe is a similar size of 5" and says she needs no more.

I used to think she was just trying to placate me, but after many chats over the years, revealed her 1st husband wasn’t much bigger, but thinks I’m slightly more girthy.

Mostly she likes me only in halfway as that’s her pleasure point apparently. Also the deeper in I go, the faster it makes me finish and that is not ideal as it is..

Since I had the circumcision last year, she is still getting used to the new ‘design’ after being a bit apprehensive in the lead up to it.

1 Like

Do you feel you are less sensitive since the procedure? Is it harder to orgasm. I never experienced having a foreskin, since I was cut as an infant.

1 Like

Mrs bustywife long thick and uncircumcised for me

2 Likes

I’ve commented before elsewhere on the forum in great detail to be honest, but in summary the operation hasn’t made any difference really.

Always had PE, there were some improvements initially, but has now gone back to under a minute if I don’t concentrate.

1 Like

The head of my dick is slightly larger circumference that the shaft, which is about 5 1/4" …shaft pretty straight and uniform girth over its length.

MrsIwill happy with overall dimensions. She does find really big examples a bit alarming .

1 Like

Samantha here. Before I met ben, I had never seen a curved cock before. His has an upward curve and my god, its by far the best iv ever had. Hits the gspot every thrust when doing missionary.

Other than that, it must be uncut.

7 Likes

Mrs bustywife here my husbands cock is long, thick straight and uncut just the way i like it

2 Likes

Samantha here. Yes, same. Ben is 8" by about 5.5" with an upward curve and a gorgeous forskin :heart_eyes:

2 Likes