Desire Olympics Quarter Finals - Rabbit Cock Ring vs G-Spot Vibe

Goooood Afternoon!

After the G-Kiss wiped the floor with the Bullet last round (you’re still my favourite, Bullet - don’t cry) today we are pitting the Remote Control Rabbit Cock Ring against the G-Spot Vibrator!

• Remote Control Rabbit Cock Ring
  • G-Spot Vibe
0 voters

Not sure what the Desire Olympics is? Check out this thread:

Remember, if you win the final competition you can only pick your prize from the products you voted for.

2 Likes

Have to go with the G-spot vibe. The cock ring just looks like someone is going to get stabbed/poked/prodded, and not in the enjoyable way.

1 Like

I don’t have anyone to use the cock ring with so easy choice for me! :joy:

2 Likes

We have the non-rabbit and it’s superb - I don’t think it would be improved with ears though so vote has gone to the G-Spot Vibe

1 Like

The G-spot vibe for me (though I do love a remote control toy).

1 Like

not tried a rabbit cockring but fans of the ones we have used so a rabbit one might be our next pickup. Rabbit gets my vote

1 Like

The Rabbit for me every time

1 Like

Ooh rabbit cock ring gets our vote

1 Like

G-Spot vibe for sure, that’s a bit of me right there.

1 Like

G spot vibe gets my vote this time!

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter :joy: well, that makes your choice easy enough :joy:

2 Likes

I know someone who would want the rabbit ears and the G-spot vibe at the same time. Maybe that applies to most of the ladies here too though :thinking:

1 Like

I will.have to go with the rabbit cock ring on this occasion as myself & my OH can both get pleasured together

1 Like

G-Spot Vibe gets our vote

1 Like

:joy::joy::handshake:this made me laugh sometimes doing thing on your own is better

2 Likes

I’m glad I made you laugh! :grinning::joy:

1 Like

G spot G spot G spot!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t know what I’d do with a cock ring seeing as I’m a lesbian :joy:

G-Spot Vibe for me!

4 Likes

For this round I’ll go with the :rabbit: :chicken: :ring: !

However, the link to it in the first post doesn’t seem to work for me. I had to search the site to find the rabbit cock ring ( https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37474 )
@Lovehoney_Brenna you might want to check that the link actually works. =)

2 Likes