Diabetes and Sex Drive?

yeah i guess. i know it's sensible but they just put fear in me. i can't help it, nothing good has ever come from me going to the doc's

x

if amore is really scared of going to the docs atleast by doing the test at the chemist, she is actively doing something! also the test is free and the same one you get at the doctors which is the wee test which shows if you have suger in your water, chemist today are actually a lot more better with them being able to give you some good free medical advice and if there is something really wrong ect they will tell amore to go see her GP.

good luck amore

Dxx

thank you diamonds :) i think i'll start with that and if that shows up clear i'll be a big girl and make the dreaded trip to the doc's... wow i'm such a loser sometimes!

x

your not a loser amore! i had a really big fear of the dentice when i was little (so much so i ran out of the dentice chair half way throught something being done lol) but i got to a nice dentice and he was very good and his still my dentice to this day and i can now even go in on my own! lol

but just wanted to say that the chemists do such more now days cos of the busy lives we lead and also to help out the doc's. and if it means getting you to do something more soon then i think its a good thing! they are also trained in the serves they proved, you dont just get some shop assistant seeing to you!

and if worst cast happens and it is diabetes it really isnt the end of the world, my mum has it and she is just amazing if you do as your told and keep to the right foods and drinks, meds and taking your blood sugar level then your be totaly fine :) and if u do get it can always talk to me and il ask my mummy for u :)

*hugs*

Dxx

thats really sweet of you diamonds, thank you :)

i'm hoping it wont be diabetes but i guess there are a lot of things that could be worse. I'll be near the chemists on friday i think so i'm going to pop in then. I've decided lol

x

So, i've got myself a doc's app for 2moro.... bit nervous but should give me some answers i guess.

Shall let you's know how i get on.

x

Thanks nexas :)

x

good luck amore and dont forget if they do send you for some test or anything and you want to know anything just ask and il ask my mummy for you! but im sure your be fine.

big hugs Dxx

Fingers crossed for you amore, how did you get on?

xxx

Hey guys, just got in and a chance to get on my laptop.

The doc's went well, better than i thought lol.

They just did some tests and took some blood (which was horrible!) so need to wait til they get the results back from that. The doc said i should be fine though :)

x

Well thats good hun, fingers crossed, as Nexas says its easily managable

xxx

hey amore, im sure uve got nothing to worry about, when my mum had her tests done when they first thought she had diabetes they phoned her to come back to the docs within 2 hrs of the blood test so im sure yours will be fine.

Dxx