Dildo or vibrator for travel?

I started a new job at the start of the year with lots of travel and being away most of the week. Being away from home I do get more horny and I've definately masturbated much more recently. I only started using toys last year but would really like to get a dildo or vibrator to take with in the week when travelling so am looking for any recommendations.

I asked my boyfriend what he thought as he knows I masturbate and he was fine with the idea but said he was surprised I couldn't just use my hands in the week if needed! I'm sure it's not too uncommon, does anyone else take toys with them when they travel alone?

I’ve taken my fleshlight with me before. Just had be careful not to leave it out in the hotel room. Had to go America for two weeks a short while ago and I got it through customs fine. I always take something with me wether it’s a few days or longer.

Definitely not uncommon. Toys stimulate differently to hands and I would almost always chose a toy over masturbating with nothing but my fingers. It just feels better. It depends what type of stimulation you enjoy as to which you should get. If you prefer clitoral stimulation then get a vibrator but if you prefer internal stimulation then a dildo may be more suitable. If you like both equally get a vibrator that can be used for either.

I sometimes travel for work albeit only within UK. I take my 2favourite toys with me which both happen to be fairly discreet and small.

I only travel in the UK so don't have to worry about going through airports or anything. I do prefer something inside but also like the vibration. I'm just looking at some options now and thinking of one of these two.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31469

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25328

I know what you mean.....I have a better experience with something in me. These look like great options, and was tempted to put one on my wish list but in my case I need something smaller :(

Yes, why not get something to keep you company while you're away, definitely.

Have you tried a rabbit? Covers the internal and cliteral stimulation in one. My go to toy for solo use.

I'd get a decent silicone rechargeable rabbit personally, something like the mantric rabbit, and a lh storage case, or the desire rabbit which comes with a case. Both have travel locks too so no chance of it going off in your case!

Well it's decided, gone for this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31469 and can't wait to give it a try!

I am a woman, but I generally travel with toys. I would just avoid some countries like Middle East, maybe some Asian countries, but if you will be travelling in Europe, you should be fine. I only tend to take with me one or two, ideally smaller ones. As woman, the Lelo Mia works great - super discreet, or other bullet vibrators. I personally may avoid anything super obvious, in case my luggage gets randomly checked

I'd definitely take a toy if im travelling anywhere haha. Just something small and discreet.

I don't think that's uncommon. I love taking toys with me. There's something really sexy about having a room to myself and all the time I want to masturbate.

Toys only make it better - especially the build up. Because I spend all my travel time thinking about what I've got with me.

Bullets are great for travel. I've just got a mini wand especially for that. But I have taken a dildo before.
Could be a nice opportunity to send your OH pics.

I travel with a mini bullet such as https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881, but dont forget to take the batteries out !!

I started using toys (a dildo and vibrator) when I was younger as my boyfriend was away in the army for a while at the time. It wasn't something I thought of at the time but after a couple of months I started to get quite sexually frustrated. He wasn't too keen on me using a dildo at the start so I held off for a few more months but in the end I just told him I was getting one as I couldn't wait and I had a lot of sex with my toys for those few year!

I still use them a lot and he now loves me to do so and we generally take at least a vibrator when we travel. As said above, in some Middle Eastern countries they are not allowed and can be confiscated at the airport even if in checked bags.