Dildos or vibrators

Here's the wife me and my current and past partners have handled this in the past: both.

Get them both and play around with different things. Sometimes the vibe is great, sometimes the dildo is great, and sometimes both are great.

Of course you cout get a vibrator that is shaped more like a standard dildo. They're everywhere. Then you get two possibilities for the price of one!

My answer to the question of choosing "this" or "that" is usually "yes." Get it all, try it all, and have fun!

Hi all, I'm after a little advice. This was the closest thread I could find to what I need advice on!

I've just bought a We Vibe Tango. It's a hugely popular bullet and it's gorgeous, but it's too powerful for my little bud! If it was wrapped in silicone it might be better, but the transfer of vibrations is too much for me. I don't really want to return it though, so what I'd like to do is use it with a dildo as I love a bit of power internally!

I have a strap on I can use the bullet in, but no dildos - and I don't really know what to search for!? I tried 'hollow dildo' but nothing came up! Any recommendations for this and other ways I can use the tango that avoids direct clit stim?

My oh likes to use both at the same time dildo for back door entry and her vibrator on her clitorus seems to send her over the edge every time looking at the smile on her face!!!

I can't use it on my clit unfortunately as it's too powerful, so I'm looking for a hoklow toy I can insert it into ☺️

*sexybabe* wrote:

I can't use it on my clit unfortunately as it's too powerful, so I'm looking for a hoklow toy I can insert it into ☺️

Have you tried over clothes/material to see if this helps with the sensation? 

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi all, I'm after a little advice. This was the closest thread I could find to what I need advice on!

I've just bought a We Vibe Tango. It's a hugely popular bullet and it's gorgeous, but it's too powerful for my little bud! If it was wrapped in silicone it might be better, but the transfer of vibrations is too much for me. I don't really want to return it though, so what I'd like to do is use it with a dildo as I love a bit of power internally!

I have a strap on I can use the bullet in, but no dildos - and I don't really know what to search for!? I tried 'hollow dildo' but nothing came up! Any recommendations for this and other ways I can use the tango that avoids direct clit stim?

Start on the lowest speed through clothes/underwear and increase as you feel able to. I'd also suggest using a thick lube on your clitoris for some extra cushioning and using the Tango on its side, rather than using the slanted end directly against the clit. The sensation is a bit broader that way.

Alternatively, there are multiple Tantus products that have a bullet hole big enough for the Tango in. I think Lovehoney only stock one of them though. The P-Spot.

If none of this works, the We-Vibe Rave might be better for you. It's got the same motor but is a g-spot vibrator so can be used internally. You can also use it against the clit as it's coated in silicone which sounds like your bodies preference. X

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi sexybabe!

Apart from using the vibe through underwear or something that can dull the direct sensation, I'm not entirely sure exactly what you need exists! But, we're nothing if not creative here at Lovehoney...

- My most sensible idea: you could pick up something from our Finger and Tongue Stimulators range: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/finger-tongue-vibrators/

Some of these have removeable bullets, and so may accomodate your Tango.

- Just holding the vibe against a dildo can transfer the vibrations, and the stiffer the dildo, the easier the vibes will transmit. A glass dildo might be perfect, but a bit cumbersome to use together with your vibe. Bondage tape might come in useful for holding it all together?

- A penis extender might be ideal, especially if you can get your hands on a slimmer one. Perhaps you could wedge something inside to hold the vibe in place as you're going to town?

- If you're feeling particularly crafty, you could pick up a Clone-a-Willy Kit and find a way of creating a hole in the mould that you could pop your Tango into if and when...

I think that's as good as any of my ideas are going to get...good luck with your DIY vibrating dildo!

Thanks all for your suggestions! I hadn't thought about keeping my clothes on (I'm too keen to take them off! Lol), so I'll give that a try.

I have lots of dildos I could tape it to, great idea!! I also quite like those finger vibes with the insertable bullets, the FSOG one is divine! (Out of stock though at the mo)

I'll get creative, thanks all! ☺️

Ooh! Ooh! The Tantus P Spot!! 😍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9619

Good choice Nat, I likeee!

Well this seems a brilliant thread in which to make our first post.

Obvious answer is both, of course. However, it's all dependant on what mood your both in on your own etc. Now, we have s very reasonable selection of both vibratirs and dildos. Personally I love to watch the realistic contours of a well-crafted dildo do its thing (via me usually) on the lady wife. Call me pervy, call me visually exciteable, Hell, call me Barbara if you want ! I'm not bothered, I like what I like. I know most guys are all about what they can see, and I'm no different. Keep your subdued lighting, I want a couple of spotlights from a James Bond movie set, so I don't miss anything thank you. Anyway, I digress. In our little collection of dildos we have realistic, glass and now even squirty ones. The glass ones definitely float the boat of my lovely wife hands down. She's sold most of her mates on the virtues of glass dildo-age. Now, the missus does get off on the feel of the sensation of ejaculation, so I recently invested in a squirt model. Unfortunately most of these are a little 'girthy'. The first one we got did cause some fear and indeed wincing. Not good. When they said squirting, I assumed this would be from the tip of the dildo and not the wife's eyes ! This has been retuned to our 'Funbox' pending some stretching exercised or something. Got another from another website as LH did not have anything 'more compact'. This is excellent we tried this out a couple of weeks back using just warm water initially and it's definitely going in the top 10.

Vibrators. Having tried out several from Lovehoney over the years, we can definitely recommend the following. The Fun Factory Strionic BiFusion Thrusting Vibrator. We first saw one in their shop in Berlin and loved the look of it. Now, it's expensive, no doubt about it but, trust me (and her inside the doors) you will not be disappointed. It is the Bugatti Veyron of the vibrator world. I had to get a small set of stepladders to frequently peel the missus off the bedroom ceiling.

Sorry if I've droned on a bit, but I am at work and, it has to be said a bit bored. We've been buying off Lovehoney for 6 years and I thought it's about time we chucked our two penn'orth in here.

I've just ordered the Desire Bullet and I'm looking at getting this for my Tango:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32394

The internal diameter is quite small so it should fit nicely in there. Ive just tried using the Tango through clothes and it's so much better!

Both. Im greedy

🐼

Why choose get and use BOTH

I love both but I have a bigger climax with a vibrator

Dildos, I love the feel of realistic. And the low rumbly settings on my wand for orgasm x

Vibes in the front and dildos in the back! Or both at the same time if your feeling adventurous. One of my partners used a vibe in both at the same time and I thought she was broken, ended up in a sort of fetul position for 20 or so minutes!