Dirty girl...

Talking dirty when it is appropriate is rather essential in our household...lol

i have never yet tried this, and im not sure how my partner would react,,to bursting into laughter or say that it turns him on...

And id be rather imbarresed if it went totally wrong..

Whats the best way to approach it. Disscus first or just go for it?

x

I see where you are coming from on this mybadx, I personally think you kind of know your partners wants and likes, and usually most guys like to hear their ladies moan and groan with the oohs and ahhs, so just pep it up initally with a comment along the lines of ' you make me sooooo wet' or maybe 'harder, harder'....rather then just going in with a 'treat me like a slut, big boy'.....lol....and build up to a crescendo of filth over time....lol

Yeah i think that would be a better idea, that just going for it all in one go lol

Thanks Mrs :)

x

I always feel a bit silly when I think of talking dirty to my man, and never know the right things to say! But I've been trying a bit harder of late, and I'm certainly going to use some of the suggestions on here! Only problem will be saying it as I mean it, and not dissolving into a fit of giggles

I have thought about it in the heat of the moment, on more than one occasion, but its just gettin the words to come out thats my problem....But mrs idea seems good may try it when he comes home if i have the courage (few glasses of wine may be in order)

x

Or you could use your feminine guile to catch him out doing something wrong- leaving the loo seat up= for example and then lay into him .... could feign anger to get the words out!!!

allboy .... actually a typo but l quite like it. ha ha.

Yeah thats a way to do it...But i would need to think of something other than the toilet seat as i have him trainned in that department :)

Hmm thats a difficult one as he dosent really bug me that much....he dose most things i ask him to do!! Possible i could vet my anger on the time he takes to wash and polish his car....

x

I can generally talk dirty when I feel comfortable with someone, i.e. in a relationship, not just a casual thing. Because I think if you can't be open and comfortable with them, then there's something wrong.

Lots of guys love their ladies to talk dirty anyway, they find it a huge turn on (sure some of you guys will back me up here!), once my fella realised I was up for it, he started asking me to talk dirty.

But to be honest, I find that when I am really horny and getting down to it, I just spout a load of rubbish, usually along the lines of "Ooh, faster, harder..." you get the point...

...suppose I'm just a naughty girl.

creativewriter1985 wrote:

Lots of guys love their ladies to talk dirty anyway, they find it a huge turn on (sure some of you guys will back me up here!), once my fella realised I was up for it, he started asking me to talk dirty.

Go on then guys - give us slightly shy girls some idea of what you love to hear in the heat of the moment - see if you can inspire usExternal Media

Yeah i agree with whirlybird.....

Iam in a relationship but its not been that long term yet (9 months) so we are still learning....I think he would like it as much as me, but its just getting past that shy/embarasing bit.

I think that's the key being confident with what you are saying - and really meaning it! We don't talk dirty to each other all that often but I love it when OH does and know he likes it when I do it. I do get what I want when I talk dirty - asked him to tongue fuck my pussy today and .

Would love to hear what really gets the guy going on here - dirty talk wise.

Well girls l don't think you can go too far wrong with appealing to every bloke's fantasy of being with two girls. You could describe to him the lickings and slurpings you are performing on her as he is doing likewise upon you. This lets you talk indirectly to him, so maybe a tad less troublesome, just might have to deal with the inevitable fallout when he asks whether you really are up for a threesome!!!

Works for us.

Tallboy

If he's up for that then you could really push the boat out and suggest it would be great to see him being taken up the ass by a girl/guy with a strap on or not !!

Just a couple of points for starters

dirty talking is great; excites fantasies and ...!!!

My Hubby likes to hear me telling him that 'I am his dirty little slut, who needs a good fucking'....or lines to that effect...it can get rather filthier then that though.....lol

I can imagine it dose MRS, but im still finding the courage to talk dirty to him lol...

I may ask tonight when he calls his thoughts on talking dirty as we was discusing it on LH today?!

Good for you hon....I believe I first started it when my hubby worked away and I texted him saying I missed him and was horny...it got very rude very quickly after that!

Yeah i may send him a mail tonight, and see what i get back, with him working on the rigs im not able to text...Luckly im able to mail him.

Hmm where shal i start so much ideas in my head now lol

I would start with ....

I am all alone thinking of you, ( insert all your lovey dovey bits...lol).....but I am also imagining all those naughty things you do to me, and the thought has got me a little bit excited...in fact my pussy is getting damp thinking about it.....would you like to hear more ( insert his name)

xx

Great i couldnt put it better myself lol

I shal let you know the reply!!

xx