Dirty talk

Always wanted to be able to talk dirty, proper filth to th OH... what’s your top tips and best lines/ phrases ... Hit me with them!

Read a few dirty stories and get some inspiration from there. Describe how much you want your partner and how you want sex and try from there. Sexy dirty talk is done with confidence, so practice if need be. Good luck

It’s difficult to give you ideas of what to say as my dirty talk,which gets my husband going, may not work for you. This is a personal thing. You must know what pushes your partners buttons so go to work on talking real dirty about those subjects. Good luck

Give us an example of what you would say to your OH

I’m absolutely rubbish at dirty talk. Just can’t get it out right, hubby just laughs so I don’t try anymore. I can however write a very suggestive text.

Maybe try in a role play way, like your actually playing a character

More time to think about your moves via text of course

Try a couple of words in the heat of the moment if you are both not used it - maybe say first, 'can I talk dirty / frankly / slutty / explicit' etc... see what the response is?

I absolutely cannot talk dirty for the life of me, i get like an embarrassed school girl! My OH is so good at it, i tried to copy him but it didnt turn out so great, we just laughed it off and i now know im better off gagged!! Trial and error is my best suggestion, literally say whatever comes into your head and what you want your partner to do to you and vice versa!! Dont think about it too much, go with the flow! Good luck!!

My wife doesn't really like it.

Until she's aroused and the more aroused she gets the dirtier I can talk.

I tell her I'm going to fuck her in her mouth and C t, call her a slag, a slut and a flithy bitch and that she's going to get her arse fucked.

Build up to what you say slowly and then see how far you can push the bounderies,

Good luck

My fwb likes dirty talk. He likes calling me a naughty slut, etc, has me call him daddy after he spits in my mouth. In the moment all of that stuff is super hot 😈

I think the "in the moment" part is the key here. If I'm not hot and heavy, attempts at dirty talk sound ridiculous. But if I'm ready to go, it is super hot and really does enhance the experience.

For us, lots of c words, f words, slut, bitch, and very graphic matter of fact descriptions of what we are going to do with each other, or what we've done to each other in the past.

If you're really struggling for inspiration, or looking for a playful way to introduce it, there's the Lovehoney Talk Dirty playing cards. They're more fun than super explicit, but could be a nice starting point. They're part of the 3 for £15 at the moment too. 👍🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35693

Some helpful ideas I found online, I hope the examples aren't too graphic:

- Describe what you're doing or what you're about to do: ''I love riding your face'', ''when you've made me cum 5 times, I'm tying you down and spanking your ass.'', ''if you're a good boy, I might (insert verb) you later''

- Ask them how they like it: ''do you like it when I (insert verb) you like that?'', ''does it make you wet/ hard when I do (say what you're doing) to you?''

- Ask them if they'd like you to do x thing next. You don't necessarily have to do it. Examples: ''do you want me to fuck you harder?'', ''how bad do you want me to cum all over your face?''

- Say something and have them repeat it, adding words with every repetition: ''Who's my little slut? - I am - What are you? Say it! - I'm your little slut. - Oh yes, you are. Do you like being my dirty little slut? - I love being your dirty little slut!'' and so on...

- or Describe a fantasy, preferably one that you share: ''It would be so hot if you were cuffed and gagged right now/ if there was one more man fucking me at the same time... etc''

I royally suck at talking dirty, I even find it hard to sext, but I'm trying to get better at both. I agree with MsR and KinkyMira, say whatever you're thinking - but also be prepared to laugh it off and move on in case it doesn't work.

Smultron wrote:

Some helpful ideas I found online, I hope the examples aren't too graphic:

- Describe what you're doing or what you're about to do: ''I love riding your face'', ''when you've made me cum 5 times, I'm tying you down and spanking your ass.'', ''if you're a good boy, I might (insert verb) you later''

- Ask them how they like it: ''do you like it when I (insert verb) you like that?'', ''does it make you wet/ hard when I do (say what you're doing) to you?''

- Ask them if they'd like you to do x thing next. You don't necessarily have to do it. Examples: ''do you want me to fuck you harder?'', ''how bad do you want me to cum all over your face?''

- Say something and have them repeat it, adding words with every repetition: ''Who's my little slut? - I am - What are you? Say it! - I'm your little slut. - Oh yes, you are. Do you like being my dirty little slut? - I love being your dirty little slut!'' and so on...

- or Describe a fantasy, preferably one that you share: ''It would be so hot if you were cuffed and gagged right now/ if there was one more man fucking me at the same time... etc''

I royally suck at talking dirty, I even find it hard to sext, but I'm trying to get better at both. I agree with MsR and KinkyMira, say whatever you're thinking - but also be prepared to laugh it off and move on in case it doesn't work.

This is gold

As everybody says , without knowing you or OH , difficult to say . For myself I sometimes just use a play on words while commenting on a TV show or movie . Some times humorous tied to sexy subjects . Sometimes a sexual challenge . Like "I am going to lick you until you can"t speak " . Or I am going to lick and chew your pussy until you can't sit comfortable for a couple days . If the mood is right we can fire ultimately vulgar descriptions of sex acts and related stuff . My classic refering to a good blow job , " how do excpect to get any pudding if you don't eat my meat " . I wish I could think of many more , but am not having much luck . Practice makes perfect .

My wife likes filthy sexting and firm but polite commands in the bedroom. Some dirty talk during play could come across creepy or sex-pest-y quite easily, so I really prefer to stick to talking about known turn-ons & particular language I know she likes. I think it’s pretty good to establish well before getting really graphic with your language in bed, whether your OH could be offended or have traumatic memories triggered by anything you might say. Humiliation can be a really huge turn on for some, for instance, but instantly kill the mood for others. This is all great great fun as long as everyone’s having fun, I guess. Enjoy yourselves :D

Some great suggestions. Good point, Knottydevil.

The longer this thread gets, the more I realise how 'vanilla' I am. A sultry whisper which might include a couple of explicit words works for us during play!

So I'll opt out and leave you alltoo it!

Have fun!

Certainly agree with all the above, especially about how it’s a personal thing. We don’t really get off on swearing at each other, sex is much more about sensuality to us. We do both get off on stories about past times we masturbated during our single years, especially during our mutual masturbation sessions. Sometimes I like to hear stories about times with her ex’s, before we met, but I think I’m a bit weird like that. She happily obliges, but doesn’t want to hear mine! So it’s definitely all about finding your own thing...

InOrbit1971 wrote:

Sometimes I like to hear stories about times with her ex’s, before we met, but I think I’m a bit weird like that. She happily obliges, but doesn’t want to hear mine! So it’s definitely all about finding your own thing...

I really get off hearing about my husband and his exs. I decided a long time ago that I wanted to do with him everything he told me they had done with him. There was one who rather liked outdoor sex, which I had never done, so that pushed my boundaries (and I really enjoy it now), but the rest was fairly vanilla, so was easy to do.

He likes listening to mine, only because he knows how much better a shag he is, so I think it boosts his ego!

My ex loved saying tell me what you're doing. Once she asked me to tell her about what I did with my exes. It was hot. So I asked her to tell me how big her exes cocks were and were they good fucks. I'd ask her how they fucked her. I'd get especially horny when she talks about one ex who was massively thick. I like telling her what my mate says hed like to do to her. Great fun.