dirty talk

I love dirty talk during sex - it's a real turn-on. But generally I prefer to be the listener, not the talker - mainly, I think, because when I try it, I start to feel a bit silly and self-conscious, even though a part of me is also enjoying it.

So it's a thrill for me when a partner really lets rip - but most of mine (not that I've had very many, in total) have, alas, felt similarly shy and self-conscious about it.

I did though once have a partner, who, when we were having sex, often began to talk really dirty to me as she approached her orgasm. And I mean absolutely filthy - no euphemism, just pure Ango-Saxon crudeness. I adored it. And just hearing me usually made me come, just in itself.

Throbinhood wrote:

Talking dirty can be a huge turn on but depends what you say I guess lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

totally agree with that got to be hot! sexy! and sumtimes dirty!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

years back when single it seemed all to common.
Now many years married it's become a distant memory.
Do we loose this as we get comfy. I try but get told to stop. Like a nun these days

NiceGuyNorthEast wrote:

Have tried it a few times however never really managed it successfully. Think it is just a confidence issue.

But most times, actions speak louder than words ha ha.

I hear you.. mine turns into things like "where is the duvet" or " did u lock the doors". Also a confidence issue and trying to get out of saying something stupid.

Love dirty sex talk, receiving and giving ... any day or night ... have been congratulated on my written & spoken words, as have brought guys off doing both, very successfully apparently! I love describing in a guy's room on Chaturbate exactly what I would do to them & watching the wet result. Ladies seem to appreciate me too, which is a great compliment being as so many women won't usually chat. Stimulates my bi-curiousity too.

On the receiving end, whispering dirty words in my ear or into my neck & shoulders, especially with my name, drives me wild.

A very simple way of enhancing sex, I recommend folks let go & try it.

Bring it on and fuck me senseless!

I'm a fan, it generally just comes naturally to us. Not all the time but sometimes we talk about fantasies, threesomes etc, what we'd do or the extra girl. We talk about what we're gonna do to each other.

My other half is totally submissive and I've been trying to get her to open up (excuse the pun) but we have a strap on and she'll use it on me every now and then. I'm trying to encourage her to get more into the role of being more dominating and love hearing her say where she wants me and what's she's gonna do. It's a refreshing change to be on the receiving end of her girl cock and her dirty dominating talking. Great thread btw - even the thought is stimulating!

Bluebells wrote:

I love dirty talk during sex - it's a real turn-on. But generally I prefer to be the listener, not the talker - mainly, I think, because when I try it, I start to feel a bit silly and self-conscious, even though a part of me is also enjoying it.

So it's a thrill for me when a partner really lets rip - but most of mine (not that I've had very many, in total) have, alas, felt similarly shy and self-conscious about it.

I did though once have a partner, who, when we were having sex, often began to talk really dirty to me as she approached her orgasm. And I mean absolutely filthy - no euphemism, just pure Ango-Saxon crudeness. I adored it. And just hearing me usually made me come, just in itself.

sweetie i couldnt agree more! i felt selfconcious with my last partner and she loved to ask me things like 'you like this dont you b*tch' and it really turned me on but when she'd ask me to do this same it felt silly and my mind would throw blanks and it would make me loose focus and cause awkward silences

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I'm a fan. A huge fan!

I'm quite submissive during sex and absolutley love filthy things being said to me, and/or being told what to do. It makes me weak at the knees just thinking about it

me too sugarboobies, drives me wild xx