Disapeared wish list

Hi can’t find where my wish list has gone any help thanks

I popped this in another topic a few days ago. Hopefully it’ll help. :+1:

Hi Ian_chimp thanks I think I have u0dated add a womanizer and made it public not sure if you can see it thanks for the help

@AWB1955 I just had a look and I can see it

If you’ve got your review linked into your profile you can simply click that and scroll down to your Wishlist list. :+1: (you do need to be logged in though)

I can see you’ve added a Womanizer Premium to your Tester list, so that seems to be working. Unfortunately that’s not how testing works. Here’s the Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know! guide to give you a bit more info. :+1:

Hi Both thanks for replying Ian I think I have done all the thetevis required as I have been chosen in the past to test a product

None of the items on your Sex Toy Tester wishlist are currently avaible to test.

If you read through the guidance it does say that only items from the Tester List should be added to your Sex Toy Tester wishlist:

Anything from the tester list can be added, as this is what we need reviews on. We will not send anything else that is on your wish list so please keep it up to date with the tester items only.