Disappointing order

:see_no_evil: After ordering my first 2021 purchase its arrived today and I must say for the first time I’m disappointed. I thought the sizing for the plus size range on the charts seemed good but looks like its small made so will need to size up :pensive: the pink boudoir belle set is particularly small the guide says bust 40-44. I’m normally a 40 and I can only get the top and bottom catches fastened :see_no_evil: not great for the confidence.

Worried that if I size up from the 1x/2x that the cups will then be too big any one with similar experience or advice. Feel like sending it all back at this point :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I ordered an item in the 3x/4x with the intention of taking it in down the sides to allow for my huge cup size but no where near were they fitting in the cups. I’m a G cup and a size 16 in clothes.
The item was stunning too.:sleepy:

@CurvyJilly I’m a D cup usually so was worried the next size up would be too big :confused: its really pretty but I’d be hanging onto it for months until I’ve lost some more weight dunno if I should change it for something else or just refund. The size on the lace body was definitely better so probably would keep that just have to get used to how high cut it is as a have a bit of a tummy. (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41173)

I know I’ve asked to return it may order it in different size and colour as the blush wasn’t as nice as I’d hoped for either. The body linked in my last comment however fits great and will definitely be staying :grin:

1 Like

The lace body is a bit high cut for me too but I loved the top part. I got some red and black Brazilian knickers from a well known supermarket which I popped on underneath to make me feel more confident about my tummy. My boyfriend didn’t even notice until I pointed it out that they were not from the same place!

1 Like

Oh that might be an idea, he loves me regardless but when I feel good I have more confidence in myself. I let him have a peek when I tried it on earlier and had just kept black knickers on underneath while making sure it was suitable dont think he noticed initially. Definitely had a glint in his eye thats for sure :joy: thinking Friday night prosecco in the fridge and I’ll make the full effort hair makeup etc. Break the louboutins out the box for the night too :wink: not a lot else to get up to on a Friday night now :yum:

2 Likes

You seem to have great ideas, have lots of fun.

1 Like

It would be good if you wrote a review on the product, I always read the reviews to see if the sizing is weird or if someone else with the same body type as me has tried it first as I know the cups can be weird sometimes. Good to share even if you were disappointed.

1 Like

Yeh definitely will sit and pop one on this afternoon. :grin:

2 Likes