Disposal of rechargeable toys

Well, devistated our 50 shades remote controlled vibrating butt plug has died, went to charge it and there’s water that’s got in and was dribbling out of the manufacturing moulded seal… So 2 questions

1. where do we dispose of this… Council tip for portable electric devices??? Any recommendations please???
  2. I love this toy to tease my wife… Recommendation for a replacement please… Love the waterproofness + remote + rechargeable…
1 Like

I like the b-vibe ones personally. They make really good remote butt plugs that are nice and strong and have a good remote function.

1 Like

B and Q have recycle your small electrical items thing in the doorway - having said that i put an iron in there! It does show an image of a drill, and the hole is substantial

B-vibe? Will ave to try one of those - have you tried the mantric remote control one?

The remote was a big selling point for me. Had one without before and it was a pain to change the settings. The only mantric ones with a remote are the prostate massagers, and as im cis female they didnt look like a comfy shape for me.

Ive had the triplet for ages and last year treated myself to the rimming one. I really like both. They have excellent vibes and are just incredibly well made.
I wish they would add some of the other shapes to the shop as well to be honest, they look really nice,

It’s not that big :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

How cool would it be if Lovehoney offered a disposable service to dead toys :smiley:
But for now I’d suggest checking the manufacturers box if still have it to see what it says on disposal and then take it to your local recycling centre to dispose of it in the appropriate bin

1 Like

Box long gone :joy::joy::joy: it battery so local electrical items skip

They used to

1 Like

They did. You used to get points too that you could use on future purchases.

Sadly a long gone service.

2 Likes

Haha I’d say then discreetly pop it into someone else’s wheely bin :rofl:

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx @Rob36 ahhh darn I had a feeling it might of been something once, hence where I got the idea from probably lol

2 Likes