Do all men get pre-cum?

Never had done , a couple of times i've felt that i've cum then cum again very quickly , after 10 seconds or so . This was during hand jobs and there was fluid both times

Most men do, but to what amount probably depends on a lot of things.

Sperm doesn't do too well in acidic environments, so as well as adding lubrication, pre-cum is slightly alkaline and is thought to neutralise acidity in the urethra and vagina, making a better environment sperm survival.

I get pre-cum must of the time, but I notice more when it's been a while or I'm really turned on with lots of foreplay. I also get a lot with prostate play.

i get some when im really horny for a prolonged period of time... back in my younger days tho - i used to get loads....

My OH makes pre cum if he gets hard then it goes down, so teasing defintely does the trick.

Yes I pre cum always have, when I'm really turned on either with myself or with my wife I always produce quite a lot of pre cum. When i am turned on or sometime even when i get an erection i produce pre cum its very sticky in my pants.

I always have, especially in morning .

As far as I know, when I see pre-cum I know hub is very high and horny and he will ejaculate any amoment if I go a little more. This is my 20 + years observation. Frankly, he wants to hold it there as long as he can.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Loads when I'm turned on....love tasting it too

My boyfriend gets loads which I love, sometimes he is wetter than me. Seems to be the longer we do foreplay or the hornier he is in genreral the more there will be. If he gets excited and hard then we don't do anything it's a guarantee his pants will be wet by the time we do get down to it. Also, because I like to ask him when he's last had a wank, defiinately if he has not been wanking as much he will have more pre cum.

I find it’s a great lube , don’t you agree

Not all do. I get some but not much. Would love for there to be more, but I'm not here for the effort of doing things like kegels or taking supplements.