Do men mind ....

Their women wearing stuff in bed , be it a tshirt / nightshirt / lingerie .....

22+ year relationship / 18 year marriage , 2 kids both b/fed & a c section , now a size curvy 12 but the tum & boobs aren't what they once were & kids ( 1 teen & 1 tween so should know better) won't quit walking into my bedroom ... I kind of feel better wearing stuff but wonder if that is annoying to men , obviously if it's a through the week normal cotton nightshirt & we end up at it , it often gets thrown off if I get too hot ... I could ask him , he'd say he's not fussed as is his usual reply to my questions lol ... Just ordered more lingerie on LH but worried men would just prefer nakedness lol

My man prefers me naked I think!

But I often sleep in onesies and really unattractive warm.pj's in the winter! Sometimes lingerie is nice to leave things to the imagination but nothing beats nakedness for my oh.

My husband likes me sleeping naked but he knows and respects that I cant. It's ridiculous but if I sleep naked I feel incredibly sick in the morning, like a severe hangover.

He likes me in my sexy nightwear but is happy enough if I am in big fleecy jammies. He isn't keen on onesies as its like all access is denied but loves it if I'm wearing his tshirt and boxers!

My husband likes me sleeping naked but he knows and respects that I cant. It's ridiculous but if I sleep naked I feel incredibly sick in the morning, like a severe hangover.

He likes me in my sexy nightwear but is happy enough if I am in big fleecy jammies. He isn't keen on onesies as its like all access is denied but loves it if I'm wearing his tshirt and boxers!

RosyCheek wrote:

Yes! I love wearing his boxers. They are SO comfy!

I dont sleep nude and never have LOL

For several reasons, we have a child and we dont intentionally walk around nude in our house and the child is constantly walking in our room.

But also I get cold while the OH is always hot so I wear mostly cotton pj pants and tank tops in teh winter, I will wear a chemise or cami set in the summer.

Also when I travel in a hotel I never sleep naked if the fire alarm goes off I want to be decent.

I try to have cute stuff vs. super sexy stuff with a kid in the house.

Both me and my oh always sleep naked......we always have. I HATE sleeping in anything......it never seems to stay where it should and I wake up like a mummy......all tangled up and unable to move !

Even when the children were small we slept naked......just kept a dressing gown each beside the bed xx

Alicia4Ever wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm the opposite, if I wear the smallest item of clothing i my as well forget sleep, and get up and do the hovering, it's intresting that i'm not the only one with this kind of thing.

You're definitely not alone Alicia........even if I just wear a pair of knickers in bed I toss and turn for ages and always end up having to take them off to get some sleep xx

my boyfriend doesn't mind me wearing knickers in bed although thongs are easier to sleep in.

My wife has 100s of pjs she won't wear anything else because the kids like to be in our room bright an early if we ever get a very very rare night off she will usually sleep how we end up but more than likely will still go for the jamas it's how she feels comfortable , boiling hot she will complain it's an on going thing but nope jamas on haha

Oh I don't wear knickers in bed & im not worried about wearing a nightshirt on nights we just actually sleep , when we get it on though would men rather wobbly belly & less firm boobs or nightie / lingerie to cover all that flaws up ( altho I do keep reminding myself they are his kids that caused it 😂 )

Yep, my hubby prefers me naked in bed and to be honest it's a lot more comfortable. My figure isn't great by any means - 3 kids all breast fed , a tummy with a great big hysterectomy scar and stretch marks !
I do have a dressing gown nearby just in case of emergencies .
Maybe it's time to put your foot down on the kids just wandering in though but in the end it's your choice to wear what you want in bed :)

I think women are a bit too self conscious by the way they look (being brave saying this no offence meant) stretch marks and whatever is a sign of my beautiful children that my wife brought into the world I would not change her curves or anything for anyone I find her the most attractive person I've seen and I love everything about her body (she hates it ) so my biggest thing is just hoping that women, her and majority of people are able to be happy with what they have it proves a life not something that should get people down

Terri JJ wrote:

Both me and my oh always sleep naked......we always have. I HATE sleeping in anything......it never seems to stay where it should and I wake up like a mummy......all tangled up and unable to move !

Even when the children were small we slept naked......just kept a dressing gown each beside the bed xx

+1 to this - we also both sleep naked, and I hate to wear clothes in bed - it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I always have a dessing gown by the side of my bed though, just in case - lol xx

P.S To answer your original question, I just asked Mr Scorpius, and although he prefers me naked in bed, he really wouldn't mind what I wore as long as I was happy and comfortable, and he thinks that it is very sexy whenever I wear his t-shirts / shorts etc :) xx

Aww how lovely are you grumpygit 87 😊

I sleep naked and the OH wears nightwear even though I would prefer Naked. She would prefer me in Boxers.

Thank you tiffany925

I think the way everyone manages their child is to be ther own dtermination. I dont think having a child in the house is preventing me from sleeping nude as I do like sleeping in something.

I did ask the OH when he got home from work and he likes my tight tank tops and short bottoms and finds that sexy.

I did realize after thinking about this 1. I cant sleep with actual knickers on, I like to let my vag air out LOL and 2. I never sleep in socks or I just kick them off anyway.

Have I tripped into the 40s? Ask your man what to wear? What is this? Obviously some skin on skin snuggles are always nice but seriously, wear what YOU want to wear.

Most nightwear isn't tight, so it's not like your body is being kept away from him anyway.

I do love some naughty night wear but naked is best for a skin on skin cuddle every time .....