Do men mind ....

I can't sleep naked, I find it really uncomfortable and to be honest I don't care whether he finds my sleepwear sexy or not because once I'm in bed and trying to go to sleep, I don't want to be disturbed!

It's nice when she does sleep naked in bed but sometime she will wear a night shirt or even something sexy like a babydoll. It's up to her and I don't mind either way. They all can come off if things get steamy.

For me I can't sleep naked as I have a bit of a phobia about having to leave the house in the middle of the night for an emergency. So right now I just sleep in shorts and in winter shorts and a tee. She does prefer me without a top so she can stroke my chest and keeps her hand on it whilst sleeping.

I hate it when my OH sleeps in barely anything, I am always waking up and getting too excited, but I know nothing will happen, sleep means sleep lol.

My wife only occasionally wears anything in bed and I'm fine with that even if she does its usually loose enough to slip my hand inside or feel through, so I don't mine just prefer bare skin.

My oh would have me wearing something nice every night. However the over sized nighty is just so comfy. I sleep totally naked in the summer and now hes just use to it. Naked star fish doesnt seem to be a turn on no more. Add a pair of knickers and he would be over the moon

I'm a naked sleeper by choice as it my OH, but I do have a tshirt and shorts at the side of the bed just in case I need to get up quickly. I wouldn't want to scare the postman 😅

When we go on holiday we are usually naked but we are having a couple come with us next year on the boat holiday so I guess I will be wearing something then.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I'm the opposite, if I wear the smallest item of clothing i my as well forget sleep, and get up and do the hovering, it's intresting that i'm not the only one with this kind of thing.

I concur, on the odd occassion I've had to wear something at bedtime sleep is far more challenging, if indeed possible at all. I've tried everything, PJ's, shorts, underwear, nothing works, far too restrictive.

P.S. I presume you meant 'hoovering', although if you do 'hover' at night, that might be an interesting story for another thread ;)

My first reaction to this thread is "who cares if it's annoying to men?!" 

I would never wear/not wear anything because a man finds it "annoying". I choose what and when I wear things for my benefit, not my partners. 

If you like to wear something to bed, wear it. If you don't, don't. Simples! 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I would never wear/not wear anything because a man finds it "annoying". I choose what and when I wear things for my benefit, not my partners.

+1 to this. It's your body and thus you should wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable in it.

I like my wife in something. Be it one of my dress shirts or nix and nothing else.
I like the idea of removing something if the moment arises...
But as for children on the scene makes it different I guess

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

That was my first reaction to (and I am a man).

Personally I have to wear something, I don't feel comfortable sleeping naked. Normally PJ shorts or (if I'm away or the rest of the family is away, so I'm on my own) a nice satin nightie.

I hate other half wearing clothes in bed as I sleep naked and also go commando in clothes.

But...if they are wearing clothes then anything of mine is sexy as hell!

My hubby doesn't have any objections at all. I sometimes sleep in fleecy pj's if I'm cold, but usually a thin cotton nightie or vest and pants/cheeky shorts. I don't sleep naked often as I'm more comfortable wearing something and it's a habit after having 3 children I guess as well. Like hubby says he can soon get into them or take them off 😀

i wouldnt worry about it. As others have said a bit of nightwear isnt going to put us off. Personally i would take pyjamas plus well rested, over naked and tired and scratchy any day. I would stop the kids coming into the bedroom unannounced though. Everyone needs their privacy.

As a man, I would like to add that we all are different and have different preferences. I actually had some psycho problems with these... I really hope that your men don't, but I couldn't even touch a naked body, not speaking of sleeping next to. So it's kinda my painful part.

I'm with Natandtom and Jess on this

I wear knickers and a vest top mainly, If I'm cold I will go as far as to wear my dressing gown. I will wear what I want to bed regardless of his preference on it.

I never sleep naked, we have an baby who spends most nights in our bed but even so I've never slept naked before that. Topless yes but I always wear underwear as I don't feel comfy otherwise

We both sleep naked and have done so since we got married many years ago.

However I think you should stop the children walking in whenever they want. They are old enough now to knock on the door and wait for an answer.

Nope - I don't mind one bit. Extra clothing to take off is always fun. So long as bed clothes aren't used as a hint at unavailability (like a force field), I don't mind at all.

Personally I sleep naked, unless the little one is staying over.

In the past, I used to be naked and the other half wore PJ's. Never had an issue with it as if we wanted to get frisky we did, although shorts are always more sexy than PJ's! But I wouldn't expect someone to wear something sexy to sleep in, thats for before you go to sleep!

Tiffany925 wrote:

Their women wearing stuff in bed , be it a tshirt / nightshirt / lingerie .....

22+ year relationship / 18 year marriage , 2 kids both b/fed & a c section , now a size curvy 12 but the tum & boobs aren't what they once were & kids ( 1 teen & 1 tween so should know better) won't quit walking into my bedroom ... I kind of feel better wearing stuff but wonder if that is annoying to men , obviously if it's a through the week normal cotton nightshirt & we end up at it , it often gets thrown off if I get too hot ... I could ask him , he'd say he's not fussed as is his usual reply to my questions lol ... Just ordered more lingerie on LH but worried men would just prefer nakedness lol

Personally I sleep as nature intended. like a starfish, snoring and with the fan on. The OH, she used to sleep naked too, but with children she has taken to wearing clothes at night. At first i was like "pfffff", but actually she has some really nice everyday PJs that I think she looks great in, and on the nights when she does sleep naked it's like added bonus. That doesn't really answer your question but hey hum