Do people enjoy watching a partner masturbate?

I’ve never been in a relationship so can’t say if this is something I like or not but from experience during sex when I’ve seen the other masturbating I’ve tended to break out in giggles seeing them trying to do sexy faces :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wife and I greatly enjoy watching each other masturbate. When she fires up her favorite vibrator, I have a pavlovian response to the sound and I’m almost immediately aroused. I enjoy watching to see how she chooses to touch herself, not just below the belt but all over.

And she enjoys watching me jerk off as well, and use toys (both penis and prostate). She enjoys watching the different stages of arousal, seeing parts of my body change colors and shape, and loves getting a taste of the pre-cum. And she especially loves a good cumshot; she can’t quite make up her mind whether her favorite thing is for us to come together and feel it inside, or to have me cum on her body (breasts, neck, face, mouth) to push her right over the edge.

2 Likes

I dont often watch him masturbate, as when i see him doing it, i instantly want to take over and do it for him. I love playing with him

2 Likes

We have tried watching each other masturbate but it never works. I love watching her i find it so sexy either with her hands,or favourite toy,but whenever she watches me it always gets to a point where she has to sit on it.

3 Likes

I love to watch the husband masturbate, it gets me so turned on. I also like to give him a blowjob at the same time and if i am really aroused then i will let him cum in my mouth.

6 Likes

I love watching him do that - theres something quite erotic about it and it feels like I get my own private show :blush:

1 Like

Yes!! Always had a thing for wankers :heart_eyes::smirk:

10 Likes

A thousand times yes. And he loves to watch me too. We enjoy sitting at opposite ends of the bed and watching each other do our thing. It’s a great learning experience too; I can see how he manipulates his cock so the next time I’m giving him a hand job, I know how he likes it done.

1 Like

It’s awesome :star_struck:
I adore watching her, and I love doing it together.
She seems to like it when I do it - I always think that she’s got no interest in watching me, but it seems to turn her on a lot, and I like to get involved if possible and rub my cock on her thighs.
I actually love it when she does it right in my face - that will have me finished up pretty quickly, and it usually only happens after a long session, when we are both very turned on.
Watching her with all our LH toys is an absolute winner :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely love it! Something so sensual and erotic watching her play with herself especially her nipples. Wish I could see it more!

4 Likes

We both love watching each other masturbate, it normally ends up being a mutual masturbation session
He would normally start things off ever with his hand or masturbation toy
I need a bit more clitoral stimulation, so tend to use my bullet vibrator or just recently my new Clitoral suction stimulator but that makes me cum to quick
If we are head to tie he would insert my dildo inside as well
And great turn on for both of us

6 Likes

The wife regularly masturbates with her large collection of toys and i find it a massive turn on watching her bring herself to orgasm. If she masturbates when i’m not there i also get aroused knowing she has been playing with herself.

5 Likes

I find it a real turn on watching my partner wank. I would love to watch him enjoying some anal play more often but it makes him a bit shy. When I watch him wanking it usually ends up in a mutual wank, or like this morning, him finishing in my mouth.

1 Like

Not going to lie that sounds horny as hell wow !!!

I find that if my partner has played with her self while I’m at work or something it’s such a turn on Evan bigger if she had toys haha

1 Like

Haha nothing wrong in a wanker :wink:

1 Like

Mmm in the mouth aswell naughty

He loves watching me do it and I love him watching me. When I’m watching him, I just end up taking over, which we both like!

4 Likes

Over the years I have enjoyed watching partners play with their pussies , often while I masturbate . For me it was always an extreme turn on when a woman is spread wide and bringing herself to an orgasm preforming for both our pleasure . Sadly it has been many years for a display like that .

Totally agree on this one @JoCat
Something about each others faces when we are both at it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes